Exclusive: James Tavernier in demand as former Rangers boss Mark Warburton makes EPL claim (Record)

Reread my post I said IF Gerrard thinks Tavernier’s back up aren’t good enough to take over from a player clearly struggling then that would be IMO a sorry state of affairs.

Read your post fine thanks. Just don’t agree that the only option is to drop Tav. Was Tav injured I have no doubt that SG would relaxed selecting Flanagan or Polster.

I very much doubt teams down south will be looking at James tavernier. Hes a shite defender. Can score penalties. N an odd freekick. N set up a few goals. He's cost rangers points. Just my opinion of course

my 19th Century Terrorist spidey senses are on high alert

my 19th Century Terrorist spidey senses are on high alert
Ohh I'm not a 19th Century Terrorist. Trust me. I'm a season ticket holder at Ibrox. It's a bit strange. You can't say a bad word about tavernier. N if u do. You get called a mentally challenged. You absolute idiot.

Ohh I'm not a 19th Century Terrorist. Trust me. I'm a season ticket holder at Ibrox. It's a bit strange. You can't say a bad word about tavernier. N if u do. You get called a mentally challenged. You absolute idiot.

What did he get last season? 20 assists? And you represent that with ‘set up a few goals’.

It renders your opinion a lot of dug shïte if you can’t fairly assess him as a player and form your opinion from there.

If you want to make a genuine big Mark then go for it - show you're genuine. However, it would need to be a bloody good offer.

What did he get last season? 20 assists? And you represent that with ‘set up a few goals’.

It renders your opinion a lot of dug shïte if you can’t fairly assess him as a player and form your opinion from there.
That was last season. I'm talking about this season. He's playing shite. Every one is allowed their own opinion. Not every one will agree.

There are a number of posters on here who could have certain people read back their own posts to them and they would disagree with the content because of the narrator.

Back