Exclusive MyGers Trophy Experience!

TonySoprano

As a thank you for your incredible support during Season 2021/2022, we would like to invite MyGers Members to Ibrox Stadium to see our new trophies up close!

The event will take place on Wednesday, 1st June with half hour slots from 4:00pm until 7:30pm and will allow MyGers Members to see the Scottish Cup, the Park's Motor Group Scottish Women's Premier League Trophy, the City of Glasgow Cup and the European Cup Winner’s Cup, in recognition of the 50th anniversary, as well as many of our other accolades in the Ibrox Trophy Room!

As part of the trophy experience, you will be also be one of the first to ascend the marble staircase to witness our 150th Anniversary Dream Scene Painting. Replica posters of the Dream Scene will also be available to purchase on the day.

To be in with a chance of attending this exclusive experience, please enter the ballot below.

Successful applicants will be notified by 10amon the Monday 30th May.

Subject to exceptional demand we will look to organise additional trophy experience slots.​

Said this on the other MyGers thing last week but the timescale on these things are terrible, less than a week before the date and they send it out. Not everyone can take a day off at the drop of a hat.
I have mygers and this is the first I have heard! Edit. I updated mygers a couple of weeks ago.

The fact that you need to have renewed your MyGers membership for this is an absolute disgrace.

I didn't renew mine this year because, as usual, I felt the club were dishonest in how the scheme was delivered and the benefits to paying members (e.g. the Rangers whisky collection being snapped up by non-MyGers members before some of us had even received an email to let us know it was on sale in what was meant to be an exclusive window).

I paid my subscription for the season that these trophies were won and I have directly supported the club financially. It's therefore ridiculous that Rangers are demanding supporters should have to renew MyGers for 22/23 before being able to get the benefit of this.

Not heard anything and not aware of anyone being told they've been successful.

With the original email stating that anyone successful would be notified by 10am today, I just thought I was unsuccessful. Though with Rangers there is always the chance that the 10am mentioned isn't actually 10am BST.
3 of my mates all applied separately and none of us have heard yet. Surely they would have the decency to let you know if you'd been unsuccessful. Hopefully, they are just a bit behind. Knowing Rangers wouldn't surprise me if it's one poor person that has to do some antiquated process for thousands of applications.

3 of my mates all applied separately and none of us have heard yet. Surely they would have the decency to let you know if you'd been unsuccessful. Hopefully, they are just a bit behind. Knowing Rangers wouldn't surprise me if it's one poor person that has to do some antiquated process for thousands of applications.
Successful applicants will be notified by 10amon the Monday 30th May.

Applied but heard nothing back by 10am this morning so took that as having been unsuccessful.

Said this on the other MyGers thing last week but the timescale on these things are terrible, less than a week before the date and they send it out. Not everyone can take a day off at the drop of a hat.
It’s hard to imagine more shambolic dealings with fans than we get.

Dear Ben,

Thank you for registering your interest to attend the MyGers Trophy Experience.

The demand to attend each session was phenomenal. Unfortunately, you have not been selected to attend on Wednesday 1st June 2022.

You have been added to the trophy experience waiting list.

Should a supporter notify us that they cannot attend, we will work though the waiting list until that space has been filled.

We will also host an additional experience in June and MyGers Members on the waiting list will be given priority in the ballot for the follow-up date.

Thank you once again
Bastards, anyone not able to make it fire me a message haha

Anniversary dream scene looks like a cheap canvas. It's absolutely out of place in the stadium.

Compared to Helen Runcimans work and the Tom Vallance and Alan Morton painting it hangs beside it is absolutely dreadful

Its made the top of the marble stairs transfrom from something really classy into a ten year olds rangers bedroom wall

Just got an email telling me that I was unsuccessful and I've been added to the waiting list.

For anyone who was unsuccessful, If you book on one of the Ibrox Tours you’ll likely be able to get your photo with the trophies.

They did this last summer with the league trophy they had separate ‘Trophy Experiences’ which were balloted. You could book one of the normal stadium tours and the trophy was out in the blue room.

Another one here that’s been unsuccessful. Makes you wonder who is actually successful with these things!

Still nothing for me. Seems like only unsuccessful emails so far so who knows!

Back