Excuse the indulgence, but my boy has just scored the winner for Ross County v the tims

Whao ,what a feeling that must be ,you must be a very proud man .
Pity the pubs are shut , many bears would be only to happy to buy you a pint

No matter what your boy does in his life now he can always think about his stellar contribution to 55! Proud moment for all your family! Well done!

Great start to a Monday morning reading all 15 pages of this thread. Can only imagine bigwoos day yesterday. Did you watch our game then anticipate/hope your lad and his team mates pull that off last night? Then when they did? Like I say, can only imagine that's how it played out for you. But the feeling you must have had at fulltime in Dingwall, wow, that must have been incredible. Well done to you and your wee boy ;)

Fantastic bud, my lad plays football and my heart bursts every time he scores a goal. Yours must have been bursting out of your chest. Good luck to your boy in the future.

Fantastic bigwoo and well done Jordan. Different spelling I know, but after all the misery associated with the name Whyte these last number of years it's quite fitting that a White has inflicted some pain on them.

My boys are only young, but I'm going to have a word with them tonight to up their game on the proud dad moments! :)

Congrats to you and your boy, a memory you will enjoy for the rest of your lives!

Every wee morsel of enjoyment we can take from our achievements this season are to be savoured.

Wee unexpected bonuses along the way like this thread make things all the sweeter and I thoroughly enjoyed reading through the comments last night.

It just seems so right and appropriate that a right good bear was tasked with dealing the manky mob the knockout blow. Nothing more than the guy and his team deserved for their efforts btw, but if it does transpire we win the title at the piggery, then big Jordan White is mostly responsible for giving Rangers that opportunity.

Fantastic to hear your lad scored the winner to beat that mob. I'm very jealous (in a good way). Well done Jordan, yer Da is one proud Bear.

Got the photo and message last night! Amazing! Can’t imagine how proud you must be!

One of my mates said he will get some abuse from Celtic fans for that next season at Parkhead. My response was that it will be worth every second of it, for the response he will get at Ibrox from the rangers fans!!!

This is just brilliant :)

Thank you mate and I hope your boy is still in the Prem next season!

Back