Excuse the indulgence, but my boy has just scored the winner for Ross County v the tims

And I am delighted to say the least
55 is coming bears
WATP

Excellent content. Would read again.

giphy.gif

Congrats OP and your boy demonstrated what happens when someone puts a bit of effort in against that lot, Personally I thought he gave them a horrible time last night with the exception of a few silly fouls for pushing in the 1st half but we won't hold that against him :))

I have a large collection of butt-plugs for 56 :)):)):))

PUBLIC NOTICE

We have to announce that at 9.30pm on Sunday 21st February 2021 in Dingwall, Terry Munro (55) passed away.
There will be a massive party on 21st March to celebrate his passing.

Jordan White Loyal RSC.

Congrats to Jordan & bigwoo WATP B-D
I really hope Ross County stay up, that would be the icing on a very big cake.

PUBLIC NOTICE

We have to announce that at 9.30pm on Sunday 21st February 2021 in Dingwall, Terry Munro (55) passed away.
There will be a massive party on 21st March to celebrate his passing.

Jordan White Loyal RSC.

Congrats to Jordan & bigwoo WATP B-D
I really hope Ross County stay up, that would be the icing on a very big cake.

Jordan White murders Terry Munroe :eek:

Well done to your boy, was good movement and header for the goal. You must be very proud in general but yesterday and what it means must have made it even more special

I've went through every page on this thread. Buzzing man. Hopefully the hangover isn't too bad for everyone, there is plenty more partying to come bears. 55

Congrats to your boy for a cracking performance last night.

And to you, I cannot imagine how you feel, but your OP did put a huge smile on my face

Well in big man (to both of you) !
It's not indulgent, it's a privilege that should be granted to anyone that puts the filth to the sword.

Great feeling for your son and you, helping us to 55,and hopefully keeping Ross county up.no surrender w.a.t.p

Seen the highlights last night and you could see by the smile on the lads face after the final whistle and the teams were going off the pitch that he knew he had just hammered another nail in the coffin of celten. Glorious.

Back