Expect a UEFA fine today (Feynoord game)

Paulski54

Apparently some papers jumped on it last night but I have them all blocked on Twitter so didn't see myself.
Think the rhebel and the scum are over it. Just moaning about it, the usual. Some even hoping and praying uefa shut us down for good for being “racist”
Even though if anything it would surely be regarded as sectarian? Is there even a difference now when it comes to us getting it from the scum?

Tannhauser

Will the folk that sing these songs ever learn that we are never going to win an argument against a fine for singing FTP. Add to that we were in a Catholic country and a wee bit of respect would win us some friends abroad.
You appear not to have read what we have been charged with. I mean, it’s only in the OP.

Wilkinsvolley

Official Ticketer
Fare will push to fast track last nights singing to take the sting out of the paedohiders bad publicity that's a given with their allegiance to them and their hatred and agenda against us.
Just another bonus that’s been handed to them.

jexx

I checked when it was put in the forum last night that it was in news feeds. "It wasn't." so the guy who posted it obviously had another motive for posting.

Masonboyne

Disciplinary proceedings have been opened following the UEFA Europa League group stage match between Feyenoord and Rangers FC (2-2), played on 28 November in the Netherlands.

Charges against Feyenoord:
- Setting off of fireworks - Art. 16 (2) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations (DR)
- Stairways blocked - Art. 38 of the UEFA Safety and Security Regulations

Charges against Rangers FC:
- Setting off of fireworks - Art. 16 (2) DR

The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body will deal with this case at its meeting on 27 February.
Whatever happened to team at Ibrox. The game had to be stopped. Did I miss that one

Bear all

Are flares not classed the same as fireworks, I still cant get my head round how Legia Warsaw got away it they actually stopped the game.

kay

Daily Express has short paragraph saying singing came from the area where Braga sold the tickets,

focrs

Some real idiots taking fireworks to the game they know the law and damage it dose to the club.
really can’t see why this is not stamped out by now I know if I was with lads going and appear with them they would not make the ground with them.

BoyInRoyalBlue

Will the folk that sing these songs ever learn that we are never going to win an argument against a fine for singing FTP. Add to that we were in a Catholic country and a wee bit of respect would win us some friends abroad.
If you are talking about last night, I didn't hear one FTP inside the ground - by and large since Legia away the travelling Euro support has been exemplary inside the ground(I have only missed Feyenoord away so first hand)
I think alot of the problems are people assuming they know what fans are singing, or just thinking oh it must be sectarian.

Inside a football ground, my own preference is no religious songs at all, no mention of the pope, the vatican, or anything else, we do as a support have a bit to go in that regard (it doesn't help when certain songs like the Cardoso or the Halliday songs are made up) but by and large the rank and file regular attendees have toed the line, alot of the issues arise with your day trippers who won't go to another game for 12 months.

as for the win us some friends :D:D , oh Love me love me, away and fling pish at the moon with that utter nonsense.

Deidmoo5e

I was in Feyenoord and I don't remember any stairways being blocked? Good to see UEFA tackling the real issues as always.

TRUEBLUEBU

I still can`t get my head round why no punishment for the Legia game at Ibrox where the game was actually halted due to the sheer volume of flares let off. Now I suspect Rangers would also be given some form of punishment but just can`t understand why not even raised.

powerranger

I was at the game last night and don’t remember hearing much dodgy singing at all. Maybe copious amounts of Super Bock had an effect on my hearing?

Thor

I was there last night and never heard anyone singing “FTP” so you are spreading lies.

Thor

Will the folk that post these replies please refrain from doing so until they actually know what they're talking about
This!!!!!
Folk that post these lies are worse than celtic fans and do more harm than celtic fans could ever do to us.

Kingdom Bear

I wonder if the club budgets for UEFA fines when putting together financial projections .... if we don't we need to add them in under the category 'Bellend's in Europe - Fines Provision'

Baloo_the_Bear

My old man was at the game last night. The only dodgy singing he heard was Super Rangers.
Not dodgy to him,he was in full voice & is hoarse today:D:))but the easily offended & bedwetters amongst us are obviously upset:rolleyes:
Ffs, into the last 16 & folk are greeting about a song. Seems some are even greeting about songs that weren't even sung:rolleyes:

Stan the Man

If any of you read Spiers's article (on follow follow ) what he writes was taken directly from here "dodgy songs ,rangers fans worried about punishment etc etc " as I said on another thread writing about how stupid our away fans are with any alleged singing is just as stupid as the alleged singing itself , you all know that most of our haters log on here and you are giving them their fckn HEADLINES why ?? dont do it. WATP

The Golden God

My old man was at the game last night. The only dodgy singing he heard was Super Rangers.
Not dodgy to him,he was in full voice & is hoarse today:D:))but the easily offended & bedwetters amongst us are obviously upset:rolleyes:
Ffs, into the last 16 & folk are greeting about a song. Seems some are even greeting about songs that weren't even sung:rolleyes:
Well done on missing the biggest of points.

Craig

If any of you read Spiers's article (on follow follow ) what he writes was taken directly from here "dodgy songs ,rangers fans worried about punishment etc etc " as I said on another thread writing about how stupid our away fans are with any alleged singing is just as stupid as the alleged singing itself , you all know that most of our haters log on here and you are giving them their fckn HEADLINES why ?? dont do it. WATP
Folk moaning about it in last nights match thread :rolleyes: Then someone started a thread about how much last nights win was worth to us financially but that ended up about the singing as well as we'll lose money due to stand closure :rolleyes:

As I said last night, there could be zero reports of any singing from FARE, the Refs match report or any affiliated delegates but not to worry - we have so called supporters who'll do their job for them

Fucking poor wee snowflakes.

Commentator

You didn't read the OP, did you?
Give it a rest, self-flagellation isn't helping.

Moreloslaces

Good luck trying to convince the twats on Facebook, apparently our song sheet shouldn't be altered for any one or any reason. Even got called a tim for even suggesting it would bring us a ban. Some just dont care.

Shota

For anyone worried about last night I don’t believe Rangers can accept liability due to Braga selling direct to Rangers fans