Expect a UEFA fine today (Feynoord game)

The add on at the end of The Sash was very audible on the tv. Super Rangers as well.

Apart from that it sounded good

I was at the game and super Rangers was the only one I heard. Thankfully it never lasted long.

come on here though and it’s made out to be 90 minute anti catholic hate fest.

Can admin not ban threads like this.

Get a sticky up we know what songs to sing and what not,

For what it’s worth there was a few versions of the same song with different words, we had we hate celtic peado bast@rds and we hate celtic cheating bast@rds going on at the same time

Crackpots all over this board hear a tune and naturally assume it was the version that was acceptable to sing in the 80s

I was at the game and super Rangers was the only one I heard. Thankfully it never lasted long.

I agree it wasn’t bad and outside those two times the fans sounded and acted tremendously but as I say the add on was pretty loud on the telly and it doesn’t sound good.

The add ons are like the Cheer Up Song, it’s just too blatant, it’s had it’s day and frankly it’s embarrassing to hear it these days. I say this a man whos past gives me no moral high ground in this regard but those days are gone

Can admin not ban threads like this.

Get a sticky up we know what songs to sing and what not,

For what it’s worth there was a few versions of the same song with different words, we had we hate celtic peado bast@rds and we hate celtic cheating bast@rds going on at the same time

Crackpots all over this board hear a tune and naturally assume it was the version that was acceptable to sing in the 80s
There’s no point we all know. You can’t sing the billy boys, you can’t sing super rangers, no more add ons to perfectly good songs and you can’t mention the pope or 19th Century Terrorists in any sense. Apart from that it’s fine

It's embarrassing guys sitting watching on their sofas giving our travelling support who spend thousands following Rangers everywhere grief. Will be the same guys that boo and groan every misplaced pass at Ibrox.
WOOSH!
You've not really thought that one through, have you?
Jesus Harold Christ man!

Remarkable that weve been pulled up for 1 or 2 flares when Legia had about 40 and the smoke from them stopped the game and nothing was done.

Absolutely.

However, we need to wise up at all levels.

No other set of fans get the same 'sectarian' scrutiny as we do.

The club refuse to confront the blatant and open hostility and blatant hatred as we do, so we have to wise up.

It's embarrassing guys sitting watching on their sofas giving our travelling support who spend thousands following Rangers everywhere grief. Will be the same guys that boo and groan every misplaced pass at Ibrox.

Hopefully we dont get pulled but if we do what will yer opinion be then?
All because of a add on bastardising our songs.

No ones saying it is,all it takes is one song.

Will the folk that sing these songs ever learn that we are never going to win an argument against a fine for singing FTP. Add to that we were in a Catholic country and a wee bit of respect would win us some friends abroad.
The people over there don’t actually care.
The only people who are genuinely annoyed at this are UEFA and septic supporters.

A fine and slap on the wrists.
If there were to be any sanctions over last night and the songbook being brought out again, we would surely have heard about it by now?
Usually mad mental ill phil is all over it by this point and blogging about our demise from uefa fumes for “racist” chanting etc.

we would have heard by now if there is any reports being put in.
Is it not just feckin ridiculous that we are shittin bricks waiting for punishment because of the qunt element of our support who insist on causing us damage.

Back