Expect a UEFA fine today (Feynoord game)

The Goalie

Disciplinary proceedings have been opened following the UEFA Europa League group stage match between Feyenoord and Rangers FC (2-2), played on 28 November in the Netherlands.

Charges against Feyenoord:
- Setting off of fireworks - Art. 16 (2) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations (DR)
- Stairways blocked - Art. 38 of the UEFA Safety and Security Regulations

Charges against Rangers FC:
- Setting off of fireworks - Art. 16 (2) DR

The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body will deal with this case at its meeting on 27 February.

given how long this has taken to come to be announced, is it possible any punishment from last night could be another month away from being announced?

given how long this has taken to come to be announced, is it possible any punishment from last night could be another month away from being announced?

I'm pretty sure that the potential sanction is taken into account when the hearing is timetabled. So, for instance, a case which could lead to a ground closure would be fast-tracked and heard before the club concerned was due to play again.

Fare will push to fast track last nights singing to take the sting out of the paedohiders bad publicity that's a given with their allegiance to them and their hatred and agenda against us.

Will the folk that sing these songs ever learn that we are never going to win an argument against a fine for singing FTP. Add to that we were in a Catholic country and a wee bit of respect would win us some friends abroad.

Nothing to do with singing. This is from the flares in Holland.

The Jason banner looked tremendous with the flares though. There I said it!

Remarkable that weve been pulled up for 1 or 2 flares when Legia had about 40 and the smoke from them stopped the game and nothing was done.
As we know punishment doesn’t really fit the crime , as far as Uefa are concerned .
Nothing to do with singing. This is from the flares in Holland.

The Jason banner looked tremendous with the flares though. There I said it!
Thought it was superb also .

Stairways blocked - Art. 38 of the UEFA Safety and Security Regulations

Who or what are blocking stairways on a regular basis?
Do UEFA officials wonder through the stadiums during the games to check for blockages?

A fine and slap on the wrists.
If there were to be any sanctions over last night and the songbook being brought out again, we would surely have heard about it by now?
Usually mad mental ill phil is all over it by this point and blogging about our demise from uefa fumes for “racist” chanting etc.

we would have heard by now if there is any reports being put in.

I know we cant not pay the fine. It boils my blood why we don't ask the question of why other teams don't even get looked at.

If there were to be any sanctions over last night and the songbook being brought out again, we would surely have heard about it by now?
Usually mad mental ill phil is all over it by this point and blogging about our demise from uefa fumes for “racist” chanting etc.

I admire your optimism

It took around 5/6 weeks for us to be charged for singing from the St Josephs game.

Not necessarily. How long was it before the news of the Gibraltar game citing came through? So it may or may not happen and we can but hope it doesn’t.
Wasn’t too long, but I’m sure if it was included in the refs report, does that not get shown to delegates etc then sent away. Usually someone gets a wee swatch at it before it gets sent.
The lazy journos usually get a sniff.
I doubt anything will happen to be fair.
And even if there are citations, the worst we can hope for as punishment is full stand closure probably.

UEFA will do f.uck all, I hope.

Our neanderthal away support needs to get a grip. Yes we have a brilliant following but we won’t be allowed to showcase that when Rangers finally pull the plug on taking away allocations. And who could blame the board?

Ultimately it’s the fans decision if we want to watch our team in Europe. We can make the decision for the board.

Will the folk that sing these songs ever learn that we are never going to win an argument against a fine for singing FTP. Add to that we were in a Catholic country and a wee bit of respect would win us some friends abroad.
they aint our friends

Wasn’t too long, but I’m sure if it was included in the refs report, does that not get shown to delegates etc then sent away. Usually someone gets a wee swatch at it before it gets sent.
The lazy journos usually get a sniff.
I doubt anything will happen to be fair.
And even if there are citations, the worst we can hope for as punishment is full stand closure probably.
Swedish Referee and the match delegate was from Malta.

I doubt they were even paying attention to the fans.

And it looks like FARE have lost all credibility.

Did you bother reading the OP?

Does that mean no charges from last night as they had the meeting today?

Fuck knows considering we're just hearing about a charge from three months ago! No idea why they take so long.

Apparently some papers jumped on it last night but I have them all blocked on Twitter so didn't see myself.
Think the rhebel and the scum are over it. Just moaning about it, the usual. Some even hoping and praying uefa shut us down for good for being “racist”
Even though if anything it would surely be regarded as sectarian? Is there even a difference now when it comes to us getting it from the scum?

You appear not to have read what we have been charged with. I mean, it’s only in the OP.

Fare will push to fast track last nights singing to take the sting out of the paedohiders bad publicity that's a given with their allegiance to them and their hatred and agenda against us.
Just another bonus that’s been handed to them.

I checked when it was put in the forum last night that it was in news feeds. "It wasn't." so the guy who posted it obviously had another motive for posting.

Disciplinary proceedings have been opened following the UEFA Europa League group stage match between Feyenoord and Rangers FC (2-2), played on 28 November in the Netherlands.

Charges against Feyenoord:
- Setting off of fireworks - Art. 16 (2) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations (DR)
- Stairways blocked - Art. 38 of the UEFA Safety and Security Regulations

Charges against Rangers FC:
- Setting off of fireworks - Art. 16 (2) DR

The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body will deal with this case at its meeting on 27 February.
Whatever happened to team at Ibrox. The game had to be stopped. Did I miss that one

Are flares not classed the same as fireworks, I still cant get my head round how Legia Warsaw got away it they actually stopped the game.

Latest posts

Back