Expect a UEFA fine today (Feynoord game)

Daily Express has short paragraph saying singing came from the area where Braga sold the tickets,

Some real idiots taking fireworks to the game they know the law and damage it dose to the club.
really can’t see why this is not stamped out by now I know if I was with lads going and appear with them they would not make the ground with them.

Will the folk that sing these songs ever learn that we are never going to win an argument against a fine for singing FTP. Add to that we were in a Catholic country and a wee bit of respect would win us some friends abroad.

If you are talking about last night, I didn't hear one FTP inside the ground - by and large since Legia away the travelling Euro support has been exemplary inside the ground(I have only missed Feyenoord away so first hand)
I think alot of the problems are people assuming they know what fans are singing, or just thinking oh it must be sectarian.

Inside a football ground, my own preference is no religious songs at all, no mention of the pope, the vatican, or anything else, we do as a support have a bit to go in that regard (it doesn't help when certain songs like the Cardoso or the Halliday songs are made up) but by and large the rank and file regular attendees have toed the line, alot of the issues arise with your day trippers who won't go to another game for 12 months.

as for the win us some friends :D:D , oh Love me love me, away and fling pish at the moon with that utter nonsense.

I was in Feyenoord and I don't remember any stairways being blocked? Good to see UEFA tackling the real issues as always.

I still can`t get my head round why no punishment for the Legia game at Ibrox where the game was actually halted due to the sheer volume of flares let off. Now I suspect Rangers would also be given some form of punishment but just can`t understand why not even raised.

I was at the game last night and don’t remember hearing much dodgy singing at all. Maybe copious amounts of Super Bock had an effect on my hearing?

Will the folk that sing these songs ever learn that we are never going to win an argument against a fine for singing FTP. Add to that we were in a Catholic country and a wee bit of respect would win us some friends abroad.
I was there last night and never heard anyone singing “FTP” so you are spreading lies.

Will the folk that post these replies please refrain from doing so until they actually know what they're talking about
This!!!!!
Folk that post these lies are worse than celtic fans and do more harm than celtic fans could ever do to us.

I wonder if the club budgets for UEFA fines when putting together financial projections .... if we don't we need to add them in under the category 'Bellend's in Europe - Fines Provision'

My old man was at the game last night. The only dodgy singing he heard was Super Rangers.
Not dodgy to him,he was in full voice & is hoarse today:D:))but the easily offended & bedwetters amongst us are obviously upset:rolleyes:
Ffs, into the last 16 & folk are greeting about a song. Seems some are even greeting about songs that weren't even sung:rolleyes:

If any of you read Spiers's article (on follow follow ) what he writes was taken directly from here "dodgy songs ,rangers fans worried about punishment etc etc " as I said on another thread writing about how stupid our away fans are with any alleged singing is just as stupid as the alleged singing itself , you all know that most of our haters log on here and you are giving them their fckn HEADLINES why ?? dont do it. WATP

It was absolutely worth it considering the display got everyone in the away end up for it. You cannot deny this. It’s literally a nothing fine.

Expecting to get a lot of backlash for this...

2_Feyenoord-v-Rangers-FC-Group-G-UEFA-Europa-League.jpg

My old man was at the game last night. The only dodgy singing he heard was Super Rangers.
Not dodgy to him,he was in full voice & is hoarse today:D:))but the easily offended & bedwetters amongst us are obviously upset:rolleyes:
Ffs, into the last 16 & folk are greeting about a song. Seems some are even greeting about songs that weren't even sung:rolleyes:

Well done on missing the biggest of points.

If any of you read Spiers's article (on follow follow ) what he writes was taken directly from here "dodgy songs ,rangers fans worried about punishment etc etc " as I said on another thread writing about how stupid our away fans are with any alleged singing is just as stupid as the alleged singing itself , you all know that most of our haters log on here and you are giving them their fckn HEADLINES why ?? dont do it. WATP

Folk moaning about it in last nights match thread :rolleyes: Then someone started a thread about how much last nights win was worth to us financially but that ended up about the singing as well as we'll lose money due to stand closure :rolleyes:

As I said last night, there could be zero reports of any singing from FARE, the Refs match report or any affiliated delegates but not to worry - we have so called supporters who'll do their job for them

Fucking poor wee snowflakes.

You didn't read the OP, did you?
Give it a rest, self-flagellation isn't helping.

Good luck trying to convince the twats on Facebook, apparently our song sheet shouldn't be altered for any one or any reason. Even got called a tim for even suggesting it would bring us a ban. Some just dont care.

For anyone worried about last night I don’t believe Rangers can accept liability due to Braga selling direct to Rangers fans

Think you've missed the point.

UEFA are the bed wetters. This means fines, stand closures and stadium closures.

Tell your dad not to cry when we get punished.

The apple does not to appear to have fallen far from the tree.

Folk moaning about it in last nights match thread :rolleyes: Then someone started a thread about how much last nights win was worth to us financially but that ended up about the singing as well as we'll lose money due to stand closure :rolleyes:

As I said last night, there could be zero reports of any singing from FARE, the Refs match report or any affiliated delegates but not to worry - we have so called supporters who'll do their job for them

It's not about being a sn*wflake ffs. We know these chants will get us in trouble and people keep singing them. We've every right to be concerned as we're on our last warning from UEFA as far as singing goes.

Let's be honest here, FARE have reported us every time we've played in Europe. The chances are they have reported us again yesterday.

It will now be up to the match delegate and his report and if he mentions the word that everyone knows gets us into trouble and if he takes the advice from FARE.

Why are folk talking about singing that allegedly happened last night on a thread about a potential fines arising from the Feyenoord game?

Anyone identified as singing that song last night should be removed from the travel club, selfish and shameful and need weeded out for good.

Stairways blocked - Art. 38 of the UEFA Safety and Security Regulations

Who or what are blocking stairways on a regular basis?
Do UEFA officials wonder through the stadiums during the games to check for blockages?

It's the stairways between the seating, rather than inside the stands. It's the supporters who stand/jump in the passageways that block them

Do UEFA officials wonder through the stadiums during the games to check for blockages?

I was in feyenoord and there wasn’t a steward in sight. I’m not sure if we are supposed to provide our own stewards for fans or it’s feyenoord a issue but the whole section was rammed.
Mainly due to the first few rows being empty as flags had been put up on the netting meaning u couldn’t see the game if you were in the first few rows so everyone moved back

I would be delighted to speak to our catholic hosts about the singing of the unfortunate songs last night.

It was no slight against these fine people, merely a protest about the Vatican's handling of world wide child abuse.

If any of you in portugal were offended, my humblest apologies.

If you are talking about last night, I didn't hear one FTP inside the ground - by and large since Legia away the travelling Euro support has been exemplary inside the ground(I have only missed Feyenoord away so first hand)
I think alot of the problems are people assuming they know what fans are singing, or just thinking oh it must be sectarian.

Inside a football ground, my own preference is no religious songs at all, no mention of the pope, the vatican, or anything else, we do as a support have a bit to go in that regard (it doesn't help when certain songs like the Cardoso or the Halliday songs are made up) but by and large the rank and file regular attendees have toed the line, alot of the issues arise with your day trippers who won't go to another game for 12 months.

as for the win us some friends :D:D , oh Love me love me, away and fling pish at the moon with that utter nonsense.

An oasis of sense in a sea of shite.

It was probably our end. It was dangerous, if we had scored in the first half and the place erupted there was a chance of a serious injury.

I don't know how to spell this out to you or your dad but I'll give it a go.

Rangers have already been sanctioned, twice, for illicit singing.
UEFA were clear that next step is a stadium closure or thrown out the competition.

Your father needs to realise this before he behaves like a naughty boy again.

I hope he's found and perma-banned from Ibrox.

Let's be honest here, FARE have reported us every time we've played in Europe. The chances are they have reported us again yesterday.

It will now be up to the match delegate and his report and if he mentions the word that everyone knows gets us into trouble and if he takes the advice from FARE.
They will have and just in case I'm sure the intrepid scum of scotshit journalism will be on the blower to their uefa contacts,probably celtc connections, to confirm. The only way to stop these charges is for fans to see sense and just stop this nonsense. Is it really too difficult to just sing songs without add ons and slogans everyone know are banned,whether offensive to some or not.Get a grip.It's Rangers,our club and our fans who suffer the consequences for stubborn,idiot behaviour by the fans who persist in this shite.
We have plenty of Rangers songs.Just sing them loud and proud.

They will have and just in case I'm sure the intrepid scum of scotshit journalism will be on the blower to their uefa contacts,probably celtc connections, to confirm. The only way to stop these charges is for fans to see sense and just stop this nonsense. Is it really too difficult to just sing songs without add ons and slogans everyone know are banned,whether offensive to some or not.Get a grip.It's Rangers,our club and our fans who suffer the consequences for stubborn,idiot behaviour by the fans who persist in this shite.
We have plenty of Rangers songs.Just sing them loud and proud.
Good post. Surely in this day and age people are used enough to travelling abroad not to treat it as a novelty and an opportunity to behave like naughty schoolboys. Every word sung is transmitted back home to living rooms and pubs, around the globe.
"I never heard anything bad" just doesnt cut it. There are millions of witnesses FFS.

I would be delighted to speak to our catholic hosts about the singing of the unfortunate songs last night.

It was no slight against these fine people, merely a protest about the Vatican's handling of world wide child abuse.

If any of you in portugal were offended, my humblest apologies.
Thats what crossed my mind when I heard FTP being sung....at a football match in a foreign country.
I did wonder why right enough.

Two hopes spring to mind:
1) None of our players felt in any way offended.
2) UEFA might have not noticed and will potentially not close a stand for the next round and not fine the club.

But none of that will matter of course now that a succinct protest has been delivered.

Back