Expect some 10s for Giroud tomorrow

One of my favourite strikers, tall physical player but has the agility of a ballerina & the technical ability to match. There’s a reason he’s got a century of caps for the world champions, his link up is superb.

Also, his goal record is nowhere near as bad as people make out.

Top striker.

I like Giroud, he just gets his head down and gets on with it, never lets his club or country down when called upon. Any team would be glad to have him.

Chelsea were superb with a much changed team and many rested.

The bold Giroud was sensational.

4 goals. Sublime finishing. Great header. Won and converted a penalty

Not bad for a squad player.

10/10 performance from him.

This Chelsea squad is pretty decent.
The best squad player in all of football.It has amazed me the last few years why he sits on the bench so often.Always thought he was an
excellent player.;)

Always amazes me how little game time he gets. I think he is an amazing player and always delighted to see him score

Great finisher and his movement in the box is tremendous.. the amount of goals he has scored in his time while never really being the main man for his club is top notch

Chelsea were superb with a much changed team and many rested.

The bold Giroud was sensational.

4 goals. Sublime finishing. Great header. Won and converted a penalty

Not bad for a squad player.

10/10 performance from him.

This Chelsea squad is pretty decent.
This is a thread from a year ago about him signing for us - https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/olivier-giroud.101513/

Genuinely wouldn’t take him.

It’s a no from me. Never liked him.

Giroud is a donkey.

It’s a hard pass from me

No thanks

Fucking carthorse.

Never rated him, even at his peak with Arsenal. He’s finished now and would be a crazy, risky signing. It’s a big No from me.

He’s absolutely hopeless!

This is a thread from a year ago about him signing for us - https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/olivier-giroud.101513/

Genuinely wouldn’t take him.

It’s a no from me. Never liked him.

Giroud is a donkey.

It’s a hard pass from me

No thanks

Fucking carthorse.

Never rated him, even at his peak with Arsenal. He’s finished now and would be a crazy, risky signing. It’s a big No from me.

He’s absolutely hopeless!
If ever we needed proof that most of FF knows absolutely nothing about football.

He can be great but he can also be very poor aswell imo. I personally don’t see him as a CF who will win a team the EPL or CL.

Back