Expected Release of Season Ticket Renewals?

I'm in the same boat....well my son should be moving from juvenile to adult next season and I've told I'm not paying for 2 adult tickets next year ( Club deck is too dear for me to cover both out of principle). He's now working and he can afford it more than me with his disposable income. He spends hee haw ( doesn't smoke or drink)

He's leaning towards not going and just watching on TV now. He can't stand the fact that you leave the house at 1pm ish to catch a supporters bus to go to a game and then not get home till after 6pm.

5hrs out his day for something that lasts 90 mins is his biggest beef.

Fair points by you and him.

So even if you offered to pay he wouldn't want to go?

I'm in the same boat....well my son should be moving from juvenile to adult next season and I've told I'm not paying for 2 adult tickets next year ( Club deck is too dear for me to cover both out of principle). He's now working and he can afford it more than me with his disposable income. He spends hee haw ( doesn't smoke or drink)

He's leaning towards not going and just watching on TV now. He can't stand the fact that you leave the house at 1pm ish to catch a supporters bus to go to a game and then not get home till after 6pm.

I would maybe consider buying it and putting the seat on seat sub if he doesn’t want to go

I’m sure plenty have went through stages of losing interest but you might struggle to get 2 seats together in the future. Either that or buy it and sell it for the season to someone else with the intention to take it back the season after?

Someone posted a few months ago that they’d heard that transfers are being stopped all together, as it’s allowing people to essentially skip the waiting list
To be honest, we all know that it is allowing people to skip the waiting list. Despite being on the waiting list, I think it is still unfair that there isn't the option to at least transfer it to a relative.

I guess with the introduction of MyGers points if you do give it up for a season or two, you should still be close to the top of the waiting list to acquire a new one.

To be honest, we all know that it is allowing people to skip the waiting list. Despite being on the waiting list, I think it is still unfair that there isn't the option to at least transfer it to a relative.

I guess with the introduction of MyGers points if you do give it up for a season or two, you should still be close to the top of the waiting list to acquire a new one.
It’s the right thing to do . My nephew is looking for a season ticket now . I could transfer mine to him join the waiting list with 1600 points and skip the queue . That’s not fair on those that have been trying longer . Right the club stop it .

I will buy your season ticket if you want to sell. Im on the waiting list.

Worth a shot lol
I’ve had a few offers already,A few things to take into consideration before a decision is made there are a couple family members who might have something to say about it.

It’s the right thing to do . My nephew is looking for a season ticket now . I could transfer mine to him join the waiting list with 1600 points and skip the queue . That’s not fair on those that have been trying longer . Right the club stop it .
They aren't stopping Season Ticket Transfers permanently, I emailed this morning and here is the response I got:

Morning

Thanks for the email.

Season ticket transfers have been stopped now until after season ticket renewals. This is the same each season and allows for all accounts to be updated correctly before next season renewals are sent out.

Kind Regards

They aren't stopping Season Ticket Transfers permanently, I emailed this morning and here is the response I got:

Morning

Thanks for the email.

Season ticket transfers have been stopped now until after season ticket renewals. This is the same each season and allows for all accounts to be updated correctly before next season renewals are sent out.

Kind Regards
They should imo

Wouldn't you then lose your points?

He'd get your ST with 0 points having to start from scratch as they aren't transferable, but not sure if you'd lose your points.

He'd get your ST with 0 points having to start from scratch as they aren't transferable, but not sure if you'd lose your points.
Your points are on your MyGers account, not your season ticket. I am on MyGers and no ST but still have points. These are still relevant for Euro aways.

I would maybe consider buying it and putting the seat on seat sub if he doesn’t want to go

I’m sure plenty have went through stages of losing interest but you might struggle to get 2 seats together in the future. Either that or buy it and sell it for the season to someone else with the intention to take it back the season after?

Too kind.

People have to learn hard lessons.

It's not that he can't afford it.
He doesn't want it.

Let it go to someone who does

No, you’d still have another 4 years buying history presumably. You’d miss out on the 120 points for season ticket but if you were on high points you’d be at the front of the line

Think I said this on another topic but surely the way around it would be that if you transfer your season ticket you can’t rejoin the waiting list for 2/3 years. That way you could keep the ticket in the family etc if you wanted to but you couldn’t exploit the waiting list and rejoin with 1k’s points.

If the season tickets points went down to 800 or whatever it was last year, I can’t see how you could have accumulated that number without previously having had a season ticket.

Think I said this on another topic but surely the way around it would be that if you transfer your season ticket you can’t rejoin the waiting list for 2/3 years. That way you could keep the ticket in the family etc if you wanted to but you couldn’t exploit the waiting list and rejoin with 1k’s points.

If the season tickets points went down to 800 or whatever it was last year, I can’t see how you could have accumulated that number without previously having had a season ticket.
One of the most sensible ideas I've seen on here

Think I may do the same. Too many CCCS games are midweek that I can’t really make given travel time from south Wales. Having a season ticket, CCCS and MyGers hasn’t helped me get anywhere near final or semi final tickets, I’m always just below the points threshold for these games. So pretty pointless for me, especially as the points threshold for these games will only ever go up, so it seems an impossible task to catch up.

They are dropping the points to 3 years so 3 full years with CCCS will get you semis and finals providing you also have mygers

They are dropping the points to 3 years so 3 full years with CCCS will get you semis and finals providing you also have mygers
That’s not been agreed yet. The earliest they can conceivably do it is season 2024-2025 if the covid season was the barrier to doing it sooner

Unless of course they change their mind due to people getting fed up with the scheme. In truth it’s only one extra season but they may change it. Once it changes to 3 thousands will be grouped together

Apologies, I thought it was just a decision on when this would take effect. My apologies
4/5 years would be better to allow people to accrue points. 3 years will be carnage when it comes to Hampden games, it'll come down to who buys the most add ons.

What is the cut off date for Juvenile tickets? My boy turns 16 at the end of August so I’m wondering if his seat will be full adult.

What is the cut off date for Juvenile tickets? My boy turns 16 at the end of August so I’m wondering if his seat will be full adult.
Will be later...my boy was 17 at the start of this season so still Juvenile for this season ( he was 18 in November 2022)
Your boy will be fine this season and again next season as a Juvenile.

Will be later...my boy was 17 at the start of this season so still Juvenile for this season ( he was 18 in November 2022)
Your boy will be fine this season and again next season as a Juvenile.
Depends on what stand. Different age cut offs

I think it's the 1st of July. It's the same for concessions at the other end of the age scale which isn't good if your birthday is in August

Junior-Under 16 years of age on 1 July

Junior (SJ Rear)-Under 18 years of age on 1 July

Concession-Aged 16 or 17 on 1 July

Adult concession-65 years or over on 1 July

Back