Experienced centre half

• Thread starter Deleted by own request member
  • Start date
Great idea. Instead of playing young players we should get a Davie Weir back to "steady the ship".

Then he can talk Katic and Edmundson through the game...while they sit on the bench of course.

Great idea. Instead of playing young players we should get a Davie Weir back to "steady the ship".

Then he can talk Katic and Edmundson through the game...while they sit on the bench of course.

So you are happy?

No one said they have to sit on the bench, the older player would get limited game time

When you think of some of our central defenders over the last 30 years ( Gough, Butcher, Weir, Cuellar, Boogie, etc ) if we just had one of that standard he could settle & lead the whole squad.

Many bears disagree with me, and I respect that, but he’s not a leader of men for me.
Double post!
Now not a double post wtf FF?!?!?

Would honestly get rid of katic and maybe edmundson and get in two new ones next year one to partner helander with goldson on the bench

So you are happy?

No one said they have to sit on the bench, the older player would get limited game time

Goldson is 27 and Helander is 26.

Other teams play with two under 23 players at the back. Only at Rangers the fans scream for "more experience" while the youngsters are not allowed to be even on the bench.

These two already ARE experienced players. If Goldson is not good enough - then he is not good enough. Simple as that. Nothing to do with someone teaching him anything during the games. This is what we have a manager for. A manager that earns good money by the way.

Back