Extension of the league fixtures

Desert Loyal

Just getting this out there now, it can't be allowed to happen under any circumstance. Are all the CL/Europa qualifiers 1 leg then the groups 2 legs?

This could be karma for that lot for the year when we got to the final.

Get it up them.

Just getting this out there now, it can't be allowed to happen under any circumstance. Are all the CL/Europa qualifiers 1 leg then the groups 2 legs?

This could be karma for that lot for the year when we got to the final.

Get it up them.

should force them to play them both midweek between their Saturday fixtures.

Yes focus on ourselves whilst they field illegible players. If they’re not punished for this then it’s a disgrace. This needs to be kept on the front pages and our guys need to be squeaky clean. One slip from us and we will get fecked, of that there is no doubt.

It better not happen , ever

They , them , cost us an incredible quadruple and I’m still waiting on the tour happening Peter - you lying dirty bastard

If they have games to play , do what we had to do

I just want us to win our games. The rest will unfold as it does.

Far too many times we’ve gone and shät the bed when we’ve had an opportunity to turn the screw! That can’t happen now. We need to seize this opportunity.

I agree.

St Johnstone (H), Livi (A) and Killie (H) is a run of games that title contenders roll trough with maximum points.

I know it’s early in the season, but the way we handle this opportunity could shape our season

There will be time to fit them in, however in the interests of sporting integrity, if they occur after the crowds are allowed back, they must be behind closed doors.

Everything possible will be done by the authorities to help celtic get through this little hiccup.
How strang that no one from spfl/sfa has anything to say. Scared.? I think so
It’s astonishing the government had to take the lead and suggest their game with Aberdeen be cancelled. That leads me to believe the SPFL would have been perfectly happy to let the game go ahead, with Aberdeen down two first team players.

The SFA’s utter determination to continue with the Scottish cup could well come back to haunt the yahoos big time this season.

Football already has a backlog of international games that need free weeks so fitting another 4 games into an already congested calendar isn’t going to be easy especially if they have group stage European football.

The calendar was already a struggle to get all the fixtures in without these covid rule postponements and potential winter postponements

If we as fans and the players to some extent have learned anything over the last few years...its keep out own house in order, win as many games as possible. Do the talking on thr pitch for a change! We've been guilty of 'noise' as the gaffer would say... means sweet f.all what happens to them if we can't rack up the points.

Everything possible will be done by the authorities to help celtic get through this little hiccup.
How strang that no one from spfl/sfa has anything to say. Scared.? I think so
Nope, just corrupt as %^*&. Not saying anything because they know it'll go away. People will talk about it, they tag spfl into tweets, they'll write to them but the spfl will remain silent

We need to calm the fuk down and dial it back. Look to tomorrow and 3 points, then move on to Sunday. Look too far ahead and we will trip up.
Football can change just like that. Who thought we were going to be 2 points in front on sunday, especially after they took the lead.

Winning games when not playing well will be vital.

Too many people getting ahead of themselves, talking about 8/11 point leads being virtually guaranteed.

Thought people who’ve learned the lessons of taking results as a given by now considering how we faired Jan-March last season when he had a relatively straight forward run of fixtures on paper

Back