extra 20% off rangers shop

Castores own stuff looks decent, Andy Murray shorts are advertised as having deep pockets.
I got a couple of the Rangers logo tee's they were 30 odd quid last week now in the sale add the 20% off and i'm chuffed with these.

Theres a guy on ebay selling the retro tops at 22.50 free delivery all sizes! i just typed in Rangers Castore and up it came, so there are fakes around.

Theres a guy on ebay selling the retro tops at 22.50 free delivery all sizes! i just typed in Rangers Castore and up it came, so there are fakes around.
Report them to Rangers: brandprotection@rangers.co.uk

Damn - bought $300 worth of stuff last night... i wonder if they will be nice and apply the discount now if I email them? It came out literally 6 hours after my order!

Thanks, just blew £135. It would have been more but for CYBER and for the fact certain things not available in my size. Took a punt on the sizing for some of the items. Not %100 sure. Anyone any advice on the short sizing? I went for 3XL. It says waist 58.5CM. By my reckoning 23.4in. Normally I would be 34-36in. Of course no contact email. Bit puzzled:(

Had to pull the trigger on a players training sweatshirt at 30 notes with the extra 20% added. Chucked a duck in too!

Back