F.A.R.E Reporting Link

NO NO NO NO

We're in a war. We'll never be clean enough for them. We could sit on our hands silently all game and they'd find something wrong with that.

We all need to wake up and start fighting.

You are living in some sort of parallel universe. The war is with a bunch of idiots who are too stupid to understand we will continue to be punished for singing songs that have been deemed offensive. It doesn’t matter whether you agree with that or not, that’s the way it is. If anyone is suggesting the club can stand up and say “well actually the supporters don’t mean catholic’s, they mean Irish Republicans etc” then those people are beyond help.

We are a football club, a football club that is going places. All this bollocks about wars and cultural drivel has nothing to do with our football club. Anyone wanting to fight on this front should do so far away from the club. It’s becoming ever clearer that this minority are not welcome unless they change their behaviour. I have no interest in what other clubs sing, do or profess to be, I want Rangers to win football matches and trophies. This moronic element let the club down time after time and should be ashamed.

NO NO NO NO

We're in a war. We'll never be clean enough for them. We could sit on our hands silently all game and they'd find something wrong with that.

We all need to wake up and start fighting.
A war? geez peace Mr Overdramatic Start fighting who?UEFA?The Law of the Land? Pretty sure we wouldnt win them battles If we dont mention 19th Century Terrorists the catholic church or anyone connected to them then they cant do anything

How about we sort our own house out first?
How about we start with asking for a fooking level playing field to begin with? Do you really think us stopping singing a couple of songs will stop them trying to drag us through the gutter? I agree its about time we got wise. Its also about time we started fighting these b0stards back! Take them through the courts. Make them produce their statistics on games attended etc. Take them all the way. They’re corrupt as feck and are getting the exact results they’ve set out to attain. They’ve now turned the fan base on each other. I’ve noticed a few of your posts now and you seem to be caning Rangers fans at every angle!!

Did FARE not forward a letter from a poster on here to Peter Lawell to reply to?
Yes, I was one of the posters who complained via the FARE website and email address and received a reply to my home address from Peter Liewell. I actually received two identical letters because I submitted the complaint twice (once via a form on the site and one to Piara Powar’s email address) after receiving no reply to the first.

How about we start with asking for a fooking level playing field to begin with? Do you really think us stopping singing a couple of songs will stop them trying to drag us through the gutter? I agree its about time we got wise. Its also about time we started fighting these b0stards back! Take them through the courts. Make them produce their statistics on games attended etc. Take them all the way. They’re corrupt as feck and are getting the exact results they’ve set out to attain. They’ve now turned the fan base on each other. I’ve noticed a few of your posts now and you seem to be caning Rangers fans at every angle!!

So you are genuinely suggesting that Rangers should go through the courts to battle the case to allow a group of supporters to sing songs with the word 19th Century Terrorist in it? These people are not Rangers fans, they are dinosaurs who deserve to be heavily criticised by the majority of supporters who care about Rangers. We are not the first club to be punished in this way but everything comes back to comparing to them across the road. The day some folk stop obsessing over them will be the day we maybe see some progress.

So you are genuinely suggesting that Rangers should go through the courts to battle the case to allow a group of supporters to sing songs with the word 19th Century Terrorist in it? These people are not Rangers fans, they are dinosaurs who deserve to be heavily criticised by the majority of supporters who care about Rangers. We are not the first club to be punished in this way but everything comes back to comparing to them across the road. The day some folk stop obsessing over them will be the day we maybe see some progress.

You’re really missing the point. We’ve been cleaning ourselves up for more than a decade. Songs have been dropped. It’s still not enough.

Sure, let’s keep cleaning up our support but the time has come for us to fight back. Let’s make sure everyone else has the same level of scrutiny as we do. Let’s make sure that they get pulled up every time they mention the f word.

All we’ve ever asked for is parity.

The day we accept being demonised whilst that lot continue to have carte blanche is the day they've finally triumphed over us.

You're an idiot if you think stopping singing a few songs changes anything about the way Rangers and their fans are castigated, demonised and lied about.

Get that into your head now. The problem they have with us isn't about songs. It's the fact that we exist.

For you to tell people they're not Rangers fans because they don't subscribe to your "feart we might get in trouble" philosophy is frankly outrageous. I expect you'd love to hear someone like Michael Stewart of Graeme Spiers say something positive about us, like the teacher giving you a pat on the head like a good little boy.

Let's be honest we could sing ba ba black sheep and UNFARE would claim big bad Rangers are this and that corrupt cants.

The day we accept being demonised whilst that lot continue to have carte blanche is the day they've finally triumphed over us.

You're an idiot if you think stopping singing a few songs changes anything about the way Rangers and their fans are castigated, demonised and lied about.

Get that into your head now. The problem they have with us isn't about songs. It's the fact that we exist.

For you to tell people they're not Rangers fans because they don't subscribe to your "feart we might get in trouble" philosophy is frankly outrageous. I expect you'd love to hear someone like Michael Stewart of Graeme Spiers say something positive about us, like the teacher giving you a pat on the head like a good little boy.

If it’s more important to you to sing the word 19th Century Terrorist than accept it damages the club then you are absolutely no fan of Rangers. Only idiots can’t accept that this is the term which is deemed unacceptable. Deal with facts rather than paranoid obsessions. That word and references to the pope are the issue, if you can’t go to a football match without feeling the need to sing about either then you need professional help.

If it’s more important to you to sing the word 19th Century Terrorist than accept it damages the club then you are absolutely no fan of Rangers. Only idiots can’t accept that this is the term which is deemed unacceptable. DeL with facts rather than paranoid obsessions. That word and references to the pope are the issue, if you can’t go to a football match without feeling the need to sing about either then you need professional help.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the songs, I always find it curious when someone talks as distainful as you of people needing "professional help".

If you saw one guy running naked on the pitch, you might say he needs professional help. If you hear one guy shouting something unacceptable (and i mean really unacceptable, not something that provokes faux outrage like the word "19th Century Terrorist") then you might say they need professional help.

On the 1st of September you'll probably hear songs like the Billy Boys. Ignoring the rights and wrongs of it, it would be disingenous to say what you'll hear is a minority. It wasn't a "minority" singing last season. So by your logic, half of the people at Ibrox stadium aren't Rangers fans (and I'm being conservative there).

Your position is weak and pathetic in my opinion. It's simply not good enough to expect that if we "get our house in order" then that is enough. I can't and won't be lectured to whilst other supporters have free reign to display banners like they do.

Yes, I was one of the posters who complained via the FARE website and email address and received a reply to my home address from Peter Liewell. I actually received two identical letters because I submitted the complaint twice (once via a form on the site and one to Piara Powar’s email address) after receiving no reply to the first.

I remember that well SP

I'd love them to do the same nowadays - shut the cunts down using GDPR :D

This is a clear message that they are coming after us in a big way. Regardless of what we think, or in fact know, if they deem something unacceptable then it has to stop. It’s as simple as that.
It’s the type of world we live in now.

I would hope the club point out the real meaning of being a racist while accepting the punishment though

Did FARE not forward a letter from a poster on here to Peter Lawell to reply to?
The complainants filled in the online form on the Fare website it was then sent on to to Reagan at the SFA as it wasn't a Euro game Hearts v Paedos I think it was they sung their full IRA orange b repertoire. Reagan then forwarded all the complainants details and names and addresses etc., to Peter Lawell at the very club they were complaining about, scumbags in cahoots the lot of them.

Last edited:
Whatever the rights and wrongs of the songs, I always find it curious when someone talks as distainful as you of people needing "professional help".

If you saw one guy running naked on the pitch, you might say he needs professional help. If you hear one guy shouting something unacceptable (and i mean really unacceptable, not something that provokes faux outrage like the word "19th Century Terrorist") then you might say they need professional help.

On the 1st of September you'll probably hear songs like the Billy Boys. Ignoring the rights and wrongs of it, it would be disingenous to say what you'll hear is a minority. It wasn't a "minority" singing last season. So by your logic, half of the people at Ibrox stadium aren't Rangers fans (and I'm being conservative there).

Your position is weak and pathetic in my opinion. It's simply not good enough to expect that if we "get our house in order" then that is enough. I can't and won't be lectured to whilst other supporters have free reign to display banners like they do.

So is your view is that until anyone else is dealt with with respect to things you find offensive then you’ll continue to sing whatever you want?

So is your view is that until anyone else is dealt with with respect to things you find offensive then you’ll continue to sing whatever you want?

So it's up to individuals to determine what's offensive?
You make it sound like I'm being precious about what mentally challengeds sing, whilst at the same time you're happy to slate your own club's supporters. And you have the tenacity to question others.

How about we sort our own house out first?
Rangers fans are far from perfect but seem to be getting hung out to dry. Talksport news are reporting that the part stadium closure is down to racist singing. I have never heard racist singing at Ibrox, where are these UEFA reports coming from? One unknown individual submitting a dodgy unfounded report and it is taken as the truth. Why do Rangers not stand up to this, there is clearly an agenda against Rangers.

So it's up to individuals to determine what's offensive?
You make it sound like I'm being precious about what mentally challengeds sing, whilst at the same time you're happy to slate your own club's supporters. And you have the tenacity to question others.

UEFA have made the decision here. I was asking a fairly simple question. If you are not happy that other people are not being dealt with for singing things you find offensive will you just keep singing what you want?

I’ve supported the team across Scotland and Europe, I was down in Manchester when a group of scumbags tarnished our reputation. I won’t hesitate to ‘slate’ some of the scumbag element who attach themselves to our club.

We have an enemy who is playing it smart and by the rulebook. We need to do the same. Fight back.
Correct.

Find out similar examples sung by Celtic, or other teams, that have not been reported to UEFA by FARE.

Question that and sue FARE for discrimination.

However, some of our fans need to accept the playing field that we are on.

The mentally challengeds have been reported for sectarian singing over last few years aswell, need to realise its more than likely them that are making the complaints about us, support need to get smart, clean up our act and report them

A war? geez peace Mr Overdramatic Start fighting who?UEFA?The Law of the Land? Pretty sure we wouldnt win them battles If we dont mention 19th Century Terrorists the catholic church or anyone connected to them then they cant do anything
No you would not won a war with UEFA but remember these are corrupt bastards and have been for years and getting worse, they have corrupt Irish Catholics in places that define clubs punishment and if you notice over the years the closing of stands have mainly been Russia etc non papist countries or clubs that don't fit into a Catholic ethos, we are one of those clubs whom Fare seem to take an enormous interest in, for me I would like to know how many Protestants work for them and how many Catholics report on our Euro games.

You’re really missing the point. We’ve been cleaning ourselves up for more than a decade. Songs have been dropped. It’s still not enough.

Sure, let’s keep cleaning up our support but the time has come for us to fight back. Let’s make sure everyone else has the same level of scrutiny as we do. Let’s make sure that they get pulled up every time they mention the f word.

All we’ve ever asked for is parity.

Exactly. My fear is it won’t be enough, they’ll find something else and off we’ll go again.
There was no mention of songs when they had their heel on the back of our neck in the lower divisions. No mention during the first 2 seasons back at the top, but by god it has all changed now.

we are ina PR and political war as we aren't just a football club. If you really believe that we could sit on our hands and say nothing at all and they still wouldn't attack us then you are very deluded.

UEFA have made the decision here. I was asking a fairly simple question. If you are not happy that other people are not being dealt with for singing things you find offensive will you just keep singing what you want?

I’ve supported the team across Scotland and Europe,
I was down in Manchester when a group of scumbags tarnished our reputation.
I won’t hesitate to ‘slate’ some of the scumbag element who attach themselves to our club.

there you go again attacking the supporters!

Last edited:
Back