F.A.R.E Reporting Link

31 March 2019 – Scottish Premiership: Celtic FC v Rangers
Sectarian chants and slurs were heard from both set of supporters and Celtic supporters displayed a sectarian banner. Rangers FC captain James Tavernier was racially abused by an individual Celtic supporter, while monkey chants were directed towards Rangers midfielder Glen Kamara by a number of Celtic fans.

Was the stuff about Tav and Kamara mentioned by anybody at the time?

First of all we must get our house in order , no if or buts that's the bottom line . Fare are never going to investigate the scum that's not what it was created for . If we want everyone judged equally the only option is another watchdog to be created with the same connections to UEFA so that all racism is eradicated no matter who is plying it .
As I said we must clean our act first

Fare sent previous complaints straight to Celtic to respond to complete with address of complainers and details. Seriously

Grow up. Suppose that was another nonsensical conspiracy. The sooner folk start to take a bit of responsibility for their own actions rather than looking elsewhere the better.

How about you open your eyes and start to demand that we aren't treated differently from others...

First of all we must get our house in order ,

no if or buts that's the bottom line . Fare are never going to investigate the scum that's not what it was created for . If we want everyone judged equally the only option is another watchdog to be created with the same connections to UEFA so that all racism is eradicated no matter who is plying it .
As I said we must clean our act first

and then what? you think they want attack us?

How about we collectively as a support question FARE and their reasoning for not reporting the tramps for their anti protestant sectarian songs and racist anti British bile ?

A war? geez peace Mr Overdramatic Start fighting who?UEFA?The Law of the Land? Pretty sure we wouldnt win them battles If we dont mention 19th Century Terrorists the catholic church or anyone connected to them then they cant do anything
That cùnt Michael Stewart is calling for us to bin the Orange Top now. It's got fùck all to do with naughty songs. The çunts hate us , plain and simple, and yes , we are in a war

Simple fact is if we clean up our act they will have no choice but to look across the city.

Remember they will be champing at the bit to report us tonight. If you do happen to see their game and anything untoward. Report the bastards... even things like paramilitary images and balaclavas are punishable by FIFA. Lets start beating these pricks at their own game.

Celtic have had over 13 uefa finds in the last 7 years. 3 of which were for "illicit" banners about either Israel or the IRA.

Let me be clear, I am not condoning our own fans. We must sort ourselves and protect our club. However UEFA have clearly suddenly decided to take a strong stance on this, so asking for balance for both sides of Glasgow is completely reasonable.

We must sort out ourselves out right away, but that doesn't mean we can't keep one eye on activity across the city at the same time.

Back