Match Thread FA Cup Final | Arsenal v Chelsea | 17:30

50-50 I reckon. I hope Chelsea win, but Arteta has the Arsenal players playing for him. 2-1 Chelsea.

Just logged in for a wee bet on the cup final and I've won 40bucks stuck the 5er on Hochfeld lol

Cheers mate

Wrong thread

I prefer Arsenal as a club and I like Arteta, but I really like Frank Lampard and I’d love to see Giroud sink his old club so I’ll be cheering for the blue part of London today.

I had forgotten all about this, cheers.

Likewise.

No real interest in it tbh, but will channel hop back and forward with the cricket.

Hopefully a decent game and no real preference for a winner.

"Abide with me, brought to you today by E.E, proud FA Cup sponsor"!
Looks like everything has its price nowadays.

2 - 0 Chelsea. Pulisic and Giroud with the goals.

If Tierney is playing I hope someone stands on his balls.

I have no favourite English club and usually just want to see a good game with the better team winning.
But as Green Brigade Tierney is playing, I hope Chelsea win and he scores a last minute own goal to win them it.

I have no favourite English club and usually just want to see a good game with the better team winning.
But as Green Brigade Tierney is playing, I hope Chelsea win and he scores a last minute own goal to win them it.
Celtc sent their best wishes to Kierney and hoped for an Arsenal win...so it's Chelsea for me all the way!

Now we're getting on with the football after that shite at the beginning.

Decent effort by Mount.

Really strange having Wembley with nobody in it. Just doesn't feel right at all.

Back