FA Cup fourth qualifying round match is abandoned after reports of racial abuse

rangeral

Haringey Borough and Yeovil Town's FA Cup fourth qualifying round match is abandoned, after reports of racial abuse aimed at Haringey's goalkeeper.

The keeper was named on Ssn

Sounded Bulgarian, maybe that's something to do with it

I'm just having a random guess, not justifying anything

Were they telling him to Fuckov home?

Seriously though it's disgraceful that there is any form of racism happening. Surely they will be able to find the culprit though? Can't have been many there.

Complaining about racism while using the word 'retards' is an odd shade of 'woke' :D
If you knew me you'd never describe me as "woke".

You don't have to be "woke" to abhor racism.

And they are retards. What other term would you use for people who go to a football match and racially abuse someone?

If you knew me you'd never describe me as "woke".

You don't have to be "woke" to abhor racism.

And they are retards. What other term would you use for people who go to a football match and racially abuse someone?
I suppose you need to be woke to abhor ableism was my point but it doesn't matter. :)

1-0 to Yeovil, the abuse reportedly occured during the penalty that was scored for their goal.

edit - score was actually 1-0.
So I’m assuming they decided to he racist as a way of putting off the goal keeper.

He plays for Haringey ffs!!

Sad twats

Surely there’s a protocol like there was during the England game? They should talk to the ref and have the game stopped for a tannoy announcement, maybe twice then it can be abandoned. Just walking off isn’t acceptable imo.

There needs to be a protocol to follow or there will be nothing stopping teams making abuse up so they can get game abandoned and win the points

The irony of this post. An unacceptable term, incredibly derogatory, used to describe derogatory behaviour. Classic FF.
Well there you go.

You obviously think it's more derogatory than I do. If I was referring to someone with learning difficulties I might have a bit more sympathy but I'd be shocked if the people concerned have.

Still, clearly it's a hate crime every bit as bad as calling someone the "N" word or "Black Bastard " to their face. Isn't it?

celtic are 100% going to try and do this sometime soon, prob not against us but Tynecastle seems a cert.

this

trying to establish some kind of moral high ground (we all know it is contrived).

Incidentally what happens if a team walks off? Do they forfeit the game irrespective if they are winning/losing/drawing?

Really is shocking this still goes on.

After all the fuss about England in Bulgaria as well, these retards are dragging football back to the 70's.

I have to say, I think a lot of this current spike, in the UK at least, is attention seeking.

The more the media plays on this idea of a surge of racist abuse, the more a few idiots will act that way.

cant be , the english being racist? that only happens to them in poor countries.

que the mass outrage from english media

If we're ever losing to the Timpanzees, we can then walk off the pitch due to the anti-British racism being spewed by the piggery peasants.

this

trying to establish some kind of moral high ground (we all know it is contrived).

Incidentally what happens if a team walks off? Do they forfeit the game irrespective if they are winning/losing/drawing?
That’s down to the FA to decide what happens next. It seems like both clubs supported the walk off so I’d imagine in this instance a replay behind closed doors would be the way to go.

The authorities need to establish a set procedure because as others have said unscrupulous teams could manipulate this to their advantage

The irony of this post. An unacceptable term, incredibly derogatory, used to describe derogatory behaviour. Classic FF.

Honestly, have a good look at your post, Bud.
It's fucking embarrassing.
Are you getting all offended for a racist?

I can't think of much worse than "retard". It's very fitting in this case though, but maybe we'll all just stick to saying "idiot" or suchlike.
That better?

You really should bear in mind he's not referring to a child with special needs or similar.

"Classic FF", Christ all fucking mighty.

Last edited:
Well there you go.

You obviously think it's more derogatory than I do. If I was referring to someone with learning difficulties I might have a bit more sympathy but I'd be shocked if the people concerned have.

Still, clearly it's a hate crime every bit as bad as calling someone the "N" word or "Black Bastard " to their face. Isn't it?
Absolutely, 100% it is. You could have used ‘ignorant’ (which you clearly are yourself), ‘un-educated’ or even ‘childish’. However, you chose to price yourself equal to the racists by your choice of description. Says a lot about you.

Honestly, have a good look at your post, Bud.
It's fucking embarrassing.
Are you getting all offended for a racist?

I can't think of much worse than "retard". It's very fitting in this case though, but maybe we'll all just stick to saying "idiot" or suchlike.
That better?

You really should bear in mind he's not referring to a child with special needs or similar.

"Classic FF", Christ all fucking mighty.
Idiot would be far better than the term that he has used. Mocking the afflicted, surely your mother would have told you growing up this is something that you shouldn’t do.
You are as ignorant as the person who used the term. It is not a case of being offended for the racists - it’s a case of being offended by the terminology used. Really shouldn’t be hard to understand.

Looks like you think racists are bad, but laughing at those with additional needs is ok for kicks?

Wow. Just wow.

Idiot would be far better than the term that he has used. Mocking the afflicted, surely your mother would have told you growing up this is something that you shouldn’t do.
You are as ignorant as the person who used the term. It is not a case of being offended for the racists - it’s a case of being offended by the terminology used. Really shouldn’t be hard to understand.

Looks like you think racists are bad, but laughing at those with additional needs is ok for kicks?

Wow. Just wow.

You're fucking nuts.
Would that be acceptable?.

"Mocking the afflicted."
Give it up mate, seriously.
You're making an arse of yourself.

Wow. Just wow.
Point out where anyone laughed at special needs.

Bet you can't you lying little toad.

I’d think ‘idiots’ were acceptable as a description. I also believe that they are ignorant too.
Look mate just give it up.

I have a daughter with special needs (learning difficulties).

Some guy calls a fucking racist moron a "retard" and you think it's tantamount to laughing at/mocking my daughter and her like and offending her parents?

Fucking hell I've heard it all now.

Back