FA Cup Quarter-final Draw

rangeral

Games to be played over the weekend of 16th/17th March 2019

Swansea City v Manchester City
Watford v Crystal Palace
Wolves v Manchester United
Millwall v Brighton

Another piss easy draw for Man City.

They’ve had the easiest route in every cup they’ve entered this season and if they don’t end up with at least a treble it’s a failure.

That ‘oil money’ being put to good use.;):)) Certainly gets the Liverpool supporters going LOL.
I couldn’t give a fuuck about them winning domestic cups. It’s about getting such an unbelievable run of games in the domestic cups that’s just allows them to constant field weakened sides. It defies probability the draws they have had this season.

Hope any of the other 6 teams other than Manchester clubs win it.

As I am sure every other neutral feels.

I couldn’t give a fuuck about them winning domestic cups. It’s about getting such an unbelievable run of games in the domestic cups that’s just allows them to constant field weakened sides. It defies probability the draws they have had this season.

I think we should leave the conspiracy theories in Scottish football mate. I can’t get my head around the English FA being involved in that sort of stuff as well. Too much for my wee brain.

I think we should leave the conspiracy theories in Scottish football mate. I can’t get my head around the English FA being involved in that sort of stuff as well. Too much for my wee brain.
I’m at not saying it’s fixed. I am just saying it’s an utterly ridiculous run of piss poor opponents. There’s lucky and then there’s winning the euromillions and the grand national with the same pound.

I’m at not saying it’s fixed. I am just saying it’s an utterly ridiculous run of piss poor opponents. There’s lucky and then there’s winning the euromillions and the grand national with the same pound.

Sorry mate, thought you were implying a bit more.

Can’t argue they’ve had the luck of the draw.

That is one uninspiring cup draw.

Nearly becoming as bland as the Scottish version.

Domestic cup competitions really have gone downhill.

That is one uninspiring cup draw.

Nearly becoming as bland as the Scottish version.

Domestic cup competitions really have gone downhill.

The top 8 in England could have made the the quarters and the draw would still have been uninspiring, football in general, to me anyway, is pretty sterile and uninspiring, if it wasn't for Rangers I doubt I'd bother at all.

The top 8 in England could have made the the quarters and the draw would still have been uninspiring, football in general, to me anyway, is pretty sterile and uninspiring, if it wasn't for Rangers I doubt I'd bother at all.
I absolutely agree 100% btw. Other than rangers games I have watched 6 or 7 live games of football all season. I just can't be arsed with it being honest. I remember the days I'd watch a non league game if it was on tv. Not now football is run for the elite now and I cannot stand watching it

Millwall v Brighton might be a tasty affair.

I'd love to go to Den for a game.

Millwall v Brighton might be a tasty affair.

I'd love to go to Den for a game.
There should be a public sale of tickets . I'm up at Ibrox on the Sat so hoping it's not the Sat game. PM if you need any info . The Den full for a game like this takes a bit of beating

Wait till you find out why they wear that lovely shade of Blue hehehehe

We say the same things about the Tim’s,but yeah it’s a conspiracy!

think wolves could bring a shock imo

They'll give United a good game but can't see them winning it personally. It's a shame, I've enjoyed Wolves this season and was hoping they could avoid United or City. I'd love it if Wolves could win but realistically the FA Cup is all Man U have to play for this season. Solksjaer played when the FA Cup was still relevant and will want to win it, plus it won't do his chances of getting the job permanently any harm.

A Manchester derby final would be prestigious for the FA Cup world-wide which has lost a lot of its glamour. However, it is always good to see a team who haven't won the FA Cup before actually win it. Wigan were the last team to do so in 2013. If not then maybe Wolves who last won it in 1960.
It is handy that The English FA Cup Final is on a different Saturday (18th May) this year to the Scottish Cup Final (Saturday 25th May) which means it won't clash with watching Rangers win it;)

Saturday 16 March
Watford v Crystal Palace (12.15pm)
Live on BT Sport 2 & 4K UHD

Swansea City v Manchester City (5.20pm)
Live on BT Sport 2 & 4K UHD

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester United (7.55pm)
Live on BBC One

Sunday 17 March
Millwall v Brighton & Hove Albion (2pm)
Live on BBC One

Back