Fabio Cardoso Interview!

'I run three times as much as I do in games in Portugal'

The good old SPFL for you. Nice to see he's right up for it though.

Going to be a class player for us, hopefully when he does make his move to EPL we get a decent fee with a sell on clause :cool:

He is saying all the right things, I think within a couple of years we will get a tidy sum for him

Good mentality. Talking up his adopted homeland whilst making a quip about the shite weather.

Not moaning about the football either

If any young foreigner comes here and their only complaint is the weather then we're doing well.

Love his attitude

He's not wrong about the weather, no such thing as a summer here.

Must be some shock, he said he used to enjoy going to a cafe at the beach after training and looking out to the sea.

Someone should take the poor guy down to Helensburgh for the day :D

Must be some shock, he said he used to enjoy going to a cafe at the beach after training and looking out to the sea.

He's got Bruno's eyes to stare into, that's plenty.

Can only get better with big Alves by his side and guiding him to become a better player.

He will be a big player for us and playing beside bruno is probably the best thing that could have happened to him at this point of his career he will shape him into a top drawer cb... hopefully makes us a few quid once he goes.

He's not frightened to get stuck in, think we could have a real player on our hands in the future. He does need do get a bit better at closing down when attackers are running with the ball (Hibs goal and I seem to remember him letting someone inside another time too).

Glad he's enjoying life in Glasgow, hopefully get a good few seasons out of him.

Good interview. Brilliant English and comes across as a decent guy.
If we had decent weather Scotland would be an ok place but we don't and its shite.

I used to work with a Portuguese guy and he loved it here but moaned about the weather coincidentally he was from the same town As Pedro Caixinha a place called Beja.

I suppose it's one positive of an international break when they don't play internationally as Cardoso and Candeias spent 4 days together with their families near Villamoura.

Guys got big future in the game I just hope we get to see him for few seasons...

A level headed young man who already gets it about playing for us. I wish him a long and successful career with us and a nice hefty fee when he eventually moves on. Hopefully no time soon.

I like the look of him. He doesn't get flustered and seems to be calm on the ball. He'll benefit greatly from playing beside big Bruno.

Herrera posted the weather forecast for the next week in Glasgow on Instagram, rain everyday for the next week.

Must be hard coming over from Mexico or Portugal to have to put up with this shite weather every single day.

Looks a quality buy so far, only problem I have with him is he lets people run at him and backs off too much. Needs to be a bit more aggressive

Hate to tell you Fabio, the weather is only going to get worse. Wait till your up in Dingwall in January and its blowing a gale with wet sleet at zero degrees.

Herrera posted the weather forecast for the next week in Glasgow on Instagram, rain everyday for the next week.

Must be hard coming over from Mexico or Portugal to have to put up with this shite weather every single day.
Must be easier when you know its only for a couple of years. We've got it for the rest of our miserable lifes.

Yet to really be tested, but the signs are good. He must be over the moon to be partnered with Alves, most likely his hero for the last decade!

He speaks well and seems to be enjoying it so far but the jury is still out on him for me. He was poor the Hibs game.

He's a cracking player and seems to being enjoying himself here

I had the misfortune of tuning into Clyde 1 superscoreboard one night and was surprised one of the pundits was absolutely slaughtering him. I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised

I think he'll be playing in the EPL within two years.
Has all the tools and playing alongside Bruno can only benefit him long term.

I used to go out with a Spanish lassie, when I met her she had been in Glasgow for 6 months.. loved the city and Scotland in general but was looking to move away asap due to the weather

She had moved to Glasgow at the end of April and after a few mid 20s sunny days at the start of May had bought a sun lounger from argos... she only got to use it 3 times all summer

Back