Face Masks at Matches

GraemeG

I am hoping the new megastore sells face masks, would be happy with Castore on one side and our crest on the other. I think if everyone in Ibrox wore one it would make the home support look even more intimidating. Obviously for the safety aspect too. A capacity crowd.....Singing and shouting could give covid an outing :oops:

Tbh sitting through a full 90 minutes+ with a face mask on sounds brutal. If it's what's required to get supporters back in I'll take it though.

I think the same but I went for some blood tests Friday and the Nurse was saying how she’s sick of wearing one 9 hours a day 5 days a week and it’s giving her a bad head. Made me realise it could be much worse for myself!

I wear the surgical face masks, sometimes 7-8 hours a day at work, you soon get used to them.

Am ugly enough without a maskhttps://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.7af79440eb81ccf6cc983f6381ad63b6&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fdmt0NRgroyTPW%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=zFl2fMZzto6lMM6kAOeIHbpRCDqeWwKXtxPFqTWbIFU%3d

Tbh sitting through a full 90 minutes+ with a face mask on sounds brutal. If it's what's required to get supporters back in I'll take it though.

I spend 8 hours a day just now with one on for work and can only take it off for my break, it is a bastard having it on that long but honestly 90 minutes is bugger all and would gladly welcome it if it allowed fans back into Ibrox.

You can bet if we wore Rangers face masks to a game we would get slated for profiting from a worldwide disease.

Where as if the Tim’s done it, it would be a great gesture for the NHS.

Nothing surer.

If the club/castore make them officially then I’m sure they’d have the class to donate some of the profits to charity.

I spend 8 hours a day just now with one on for work and can only take it off for my break, it is a bastard having it on that long but honestly 90 minutes is bugger all and would gladly welcome it if it allowed fans back into Ibrox.
Probably more than 90minutes when you take into consideration travelling time on supporters bus/train/subway as due to GCC there is not much parking space around the ground to travel by car

Probably more than 90minutes when you take into consideration travelling time on supporters bus/train/subway as due to GCC there is not much parking space around the ground to travel by car

Have to wear a heavy duty mask at work all day and have done for over 25 years. You just get used to do what you have to.
25 years for me as well. One of the white ones with the tight straps and filter on the front. Hellish at times but I work in a sawmill and the fine dust is literally a killer. Has to be done.

I think the same but I went for some blood tests Friday and the Nurse was saying how she’s sick of wearing one 9 hours a day 5 days a week and it’s giving her a bad head. Made me realise it could be much worse for myself!
Had one on for about 30 mins and hated it.

I am hoping the new megastore sells face masks, would be happy with Castore on one side and our crest on the other. I think if everyone in Ibrox wore one it would make the home support look even more intimidating. Obviously for the safety aspect too. A capacity crowd.....Singing and shouting could give covid an outing :oops:
Oh dear what next!

I’m hope all branded goods with the Rangers crest will be going to club and not to profiteering businesses with no official link to our club - time to stamp out the firms that unlawfully trade in goods fall within the Rangers brand and crest marketing that form part of our image rights

Face masks should be compulsory for Tim’s, with or without the pandemic.
ILVMJ75.gif

Good commercial avenue for club to exploit, so long as they get the £ and don’t rip piss on price

If it meant getting back into Ibrox anytime soon, I would definitely be willing to wear one.

Happy to go along with it especially if it muffles the two fuds sitting a few rows behind me who start abusing the team if we aren’t 3-0 up after 5 minutes.

Give them a break, they're only quoting posts from the match thread.

Back