Face Masks at Matches

Fans arent wearing them at polish games. If they said it was for a full crowd, fair enough, but I dont see that happening right away.

Surprised they are not selling more neck gaiters. I’ve been using one of those since lockdown instead of a mask and it’s much more comfortable.

Make you look more gangsta as well :cool:

Which brings up a point

Supporter Buses, surely should be masked on one of them going to the game

That'll be carnage

Got it covered

6a4XaPf.png

I am hoping the new megastore sells face masks, would be happy with Castore on one side and our crest on the other. I think if everyone in Ibrox wore one it would make the home support look even more intimidating. Obviously for the safety aspect too. A capacity crowd.....Singing and shouting could give covid an outing :oops:
How did I miss this part reading it the first time?

Get a mask with a wire in the nose bridge and this goes away.
It totally doesn't (not having a go). I work in NHS and it's a nightmare for steaming up specs. On a side note, my brother flew in from Indonesia 2 weeks ago. 16 hours on a plane in full mask. Grim.

I don't like the face masks that cover the nose/mouth.
Would a full head Spiderman mask be socially acceptable? ;)

Islamic women must be pishing themselves. We spend years moaning about their hijab and now everyone is wearing the same :))

This "new normal" is a fitba casual's dream!

not got to wear a mask all the time but got a Union Jack one for VE Day. Put it on this morning to go to the GP along with my baseball cap and was instantly taken back to the eighties

Unless the club get their finger out and produce official masks street vendors will make a fortune,Vendors get their act together quickly see an opportunity get the prices right and fans queue up,
Leading up to Manchester I bet they made more than the club made on merchandise.

Think of the poor smokers in the bog at half time. Double whammy risk of lung cancer and Covid19.

Latest posts

Back