Fake Rangers fans twitter accounts

I cant see the tweets in work but the effort to do this is pathetic and sad in equal measure

I seen one last night where a guy said he used to support Rangers until we brought out the orange strip. What a bizarre thing to lie about

Ah Penaldo,I don't know where he gets the energy,you'll find him on Rangers twitter during every game,replying to every comment from the club,usually has Ryan Kent as his profile pic,strange wee bheast.

It’s probably the same guy replying to himself with a different account. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was another one of the failed social workers accounts. He does have previous.

They replied to a tweet about 5 seconds after Sky Sports Scotland put something out.

It’s one of the symptoms of Timmy Onsession Syndrome -

another example. -

All this so they spout something to put the club in a bad light, this is just behaviour of the mentally disturbed.

What sort of existence is that? To spend your day pretending to be a rival fan to try and show them in a bad light. Someone needs to sit him down and tell him you only get one crack at life so grow the %^*& up.

There is no level that they would not stoop to. After all several of them tried to pretend they were Castore's official twitter account

You can't help but feel sorry for these people. You wonder what absolute nick awaits behind the keyboard of these sad individuals. Maybe should turn their free time to looking into the history of their club.

Back