Fake tweets, dubious hires and anti-English hate: There’s a cancer at Newsquest

What a total embarrassment of a ' newspaper ' that is. You would think someone should have received their p45 for allowing that to happen.

The standards in journalism is mostly terrible across the board. I still have some faith in The Guardian, the New York Times and The Independent, but most have a partisan agenda and too many will fabricate news to fit that agenda. Having an agenda is fine so long as it's upfront, but simply blanket bombing opposition with invented news simply creates division when there is no need to do so.

Interesting site. Thanks for sharing it.

The National is simply an opportunistic, grubby way for Newsquest to make money from the deluded cultists. As long as the £££s roll in they will tolerate it

It's obviously not a proper newspaper, so it sould be moved to a different shelf. Probably next to Viz

The standards in journalism is mostly terrible across the board. I still have some faith in The Guardian, the New York Times and The Independent, but most have a partisan agenda and too many will fabricate news to fit that agenda. Having an agenda is fine so long as it's upfront, but simply blanket bombing opposition with invented news simply creates division when there is no need to do so.
The Guardian is a piece of shit.

Yes, but I'd like to see the "journalists" embarrassed for a few months first
Perhaps. I utterly despise the independence movement, voters, politicians, mhedia. I would rather Westminster told them to %^*& off and killed off the pathetic, diddy Parliament.

[/QUOTE
The guardian and new York Times are a bunch of left wing fantasists m8. They are all as bad as each other, wouldn't trust any news media these days tbh.

Remember Rangers fans that www.rangersreview.co.uk is a Newsquest website.
I just wish that reputable Rangers fan media would not engage with this abomination trying to appeal to our fans as sympathetic.
This is a money making website run by our enemies trying to pose as our friends.

Last edited:
Back