Fake Twitter

Gregco

Admin can delete if seen as inappropriate but some weirdo has taken my old Twitter handle and is pretending to be me by looks of it @gregco_ just incase anything dodgy is tweeted. This isnt me and would appreciate anyone that uses Twitter to report the account. I dont use Twitter anymore.

Cheers

Admin can delete if seen as inappropriate but some weirdo has taken my old Twitter handle and is pretending to be me by looks of it @gregco_ just incase anything dodgy is tweeted. This isnt me and would appreciate anyone that uses Twitter to report the account. I dont use Twitter anymore.

Cheers
Done mate

Cheers

Good to see you back on here mate. I followed you on twitter but came off it myself as it really is a swamp.

Had some personal stuff on going mate and was for the best. Got to point it was just too much for me.

Like to think I done some good with it doing my bit for the lotto, helped a few charites and people along the way before patching it.
Your not missing much on it now mate. Not the same as it used to be, it’s Sam btw

Had some personal stuff on going mate and was for the best. Got to point it was just too much for me.

Like to think I done some good with it doing my bit for the lotto, helped a few charites and people along the way before patching it.

You certainly done your bit for the lotto mate and some!

I can also say that for me personally, you done your bit to help me when I needed it.
I'll remain grateful for that for a long time mate.

The dogs abuse you had to put up with on Twitter used to make me cringe.
So I'm glad that for your sake, you decided to bin it.
Good decision!

You certainly done your bit for the lotto mate and some!

I can also say that for me personally, you done your bit to help me when I needed it.
I'll remain grateful for that for a long time mate.

The dogs abuse you had to put up with on Twitter used to make me cringe.
So I'm glad that for your sake, you decided to bin it.
Good decision!

I am thick skinned but theres only so much sh1te patter one can take lol

Hope you are good mate

Hope you are good mate

I'm good mate cheers.

There's only so much of that sh1te patter anyone can take though eh?
You're well out of it!

Good to see you on here now

Probably because it's a cesspit. Can only speak for my own experience, but it's simply not an enjoyable one at all anymore.

I joined in November 19 for the first time, followed a few Rangers pages, deleted my account in March this year.

Cesspit is good choice of word, but was there a time in your opinion when Twitter was alright? (Long before I joined). What changed?

I joined in November 19 for the first time, followed a few Rangers pages, deleted my account in March this year.

Cesspit is good choice of word, but was there a time in your opinion when Twitter was alright? (Long before I joined). What changed?
Yeah, I joined in 2009 and it was really good for the first few years. It wasn't anywhere near as toxic as it is now. The Independence & Brexit referendums brought a new level of extremity and polarisation that ruined the experience. From a Rangers POV, it's given a very noisy and public voice to the most toxic/unpleasant element of our support. I think I have around 400 Rangers fans on mute now.

I can never understand why anybody feels the need to go on Twitter and spout a load of bollox, often racist and obscene bollox.

There some good stuff on Twitter. There is also a horrendous load of shyte.

Hope you are good mate

You left at the right time mate its unbearable nowadays. Literally full of w*nkers pretending to be angry about everything all the effin time.

I can never understand why anybody feels the need to go on Twitter and spout a load of bollox,

Much the same as some of the bollocks that gets spouted on here.

In bygone days of yore, the idiots you see posting nonsense on the internet are the kind that society would’ve shunned. The internet gives them a platform, unfortunately.

I would echo the above sentiments about Twitter, it’s an absolute cesspit of a place.

I can’t believe I’m typing this but Facebook is much better, for me anyway, I only have my mates, family and a few workmates on it, follow some Rangers and gambling pages, never drawn into politics or anything like that.

Famous folk, journalists and all the rest tend to populate Twitter, so you can mostly avoid all that pish on Facebook.

I gave up on Twitter after a couple of permanent bans. Nationalists are bitter grassing bastards. 10 times worse than your typical Twitter mentally challenged.

Cheers

A travesty alone right there mate lol

Probably because it's a cesspit. Can only speak for my own experience, but it's simply not an enjoyable one at all anymore.
That's that type of Social Media in general mate. I don't use LinkedIn that much, but even it's starting to become a toxic environment.

That's that type of Social Media in general mate. I don't use LinkedIn that much, but even it's starting to become a toxic environment.
Some strange stuff/views are becoming normal on LinkedIn. Heavily politicised.

I essentially use LinkedIn as a massive phone book of people I know, or to look up people in dealing with but don’t know.
We’ve had coaching on his to use it more but I struggle to see the value of it really turn out.

More than did your bit mate. Well done, a well earned break!

Followed your twitter account gregco.
Usually a good laugh, always positive about Rangers and like you say, you did lots of good things with it.

I can never understand why anybody feels the need to go on Twitter and spout a load of bollox, often racist and obscene bollox.

There some good stuff on Twitter. There is also a horrendous load of shyte.
Problem these days, is too many prefer the horrorendous stuff.

From what I've seen of it, seems more like the social media version of a lynch mob.

Once politics and their pr people got involved in it,there was only one way it was going.

Some strange stuff/views are becoming normal on LinkedIn. Heavily politicised.

I essentially use LinkedIn as a massive phone book of people I know, or to look up people in dealing with but don’t know.
We’ve had coaching on his to use it more but I struggle to see the value of it really turn out.
Some people use it for jobs, but IMHO it only useful for jobs if you have the education backed up with years and years of experience, out with that it's becoming another toxic fest.

Glad to hear you're alright mate. Twitters a less fun place without the Wheres Holty and the photoshop challenges. You're right to look out for yourself though

Cheers

what %^*&*n freak does something like that?
some world we live in!!

You want folk to report a fake account? No one uses?
Is Gregco on your birth certificate or a registered company?

I'm lost here.

What is it you dont get mate? When you delete a twitter account the name becomes free. Someone has taken the name and set it up like its me with location Motherwell etc. They havent tweeted yet but could literally tweet anything and people would think its me. You not think thats something to be concerned about?

Last edited:
Twitter's gone downhill. Obsessed Tims and Nationalists everywhere. I made a tweet last week involving the justice minister, got over 500 likes, next thing as well as the usual abuse there's Nats replying to tweets from months ago and sending me private messages etc. Total shithole full of what I call internet people.

Get on Parler! ;-)

I thought you were brilliant on twitter, your random photoshops of Rangers back in the day were gold.

Shame that on social media, whether it’s on a newspaper forum, Facebook or wherever a comment page exists you’re never more than 1 mention of rangers away from a pathetic mentally challenged trolling.

Twitter is worse than any of them it’s truly is a cesspit

Back