Falkirk Players Test Positive Ahead of Sunday’s game

I only asked because many of the first posts were talking about awarding us a bye & thought I'd missed something

& I'm not sure I've missed any game so far - why do you ask ??
I was only joking mate, pretty much every team we’ve played have had players out with COVID :)

Obviously in the cup it’s slightly different, but no 3-0s will be awarded here.

gn23.png

Every time we are due to play a team a few players seem to test positive. It’s a miracle we haven’t had cases yet.
It’s not a miracle, virus vaccines are just science and have been around for a while. And being put to the front of the queue for this one is about who you know.

Clearly someone is going round every opponent of ours' training ground with a little glass vial...pshht...non-descriptly smashing it into the ground and disappearing off into the night...

No all they had to do was get tested with 168 hours of the game getting played

Given the Falkirk played on Tuesday night they didn't want tested before then ?
So they all go back to there days jobs after being tested.
Crazy

I was only joking mate, pretty much every team we’ve played have had players out with COVID :)

Obviously in the cup it’s slightly different, but no 3-0s will be awarded here.

wonder if we will be able to buy our WATP vaccine from Rangers stores shortly.

You sure?
That’s good news then.
100%. I've covered most of their games this season because it's local to me and was in the presser yesterday with McCracken. All of their players are FT and tbh, Falkirk have operated a far tighter ship than most of the Premiership sides have this season in terms of the covid stuff.

“Covid cover ups. 2 hxxx at Artfield's party that he did not attend himself....if there was more huns at the bash then this is a cover up and cheating...as per...”

The use of the hxn word amongst them is revolting.

Anyone would think we are using germ warfare this season.
I actually think we are.
No one could escape this virus the way we have, and have so many opponents fall by the wayside without us reaking some kind of medical interference.
There should be an investigation.

Back