Falkirk Players Test Positive Ahead of Sunday’s game

Whats Falkirks regular starting XI?
They'll have regular starters who make up the majority of their team,pretty easy to look back through their last few games and see who the main players are.

Not really interested who their regular starters are, I merely asked a question.

Why is it a secret who has tested positive ? Really struggling to understand why they refuse to disclose who they.

For the same reason as any other medical issue doesn’t need to be made public.

Provided the SPFL are informed so that they would know if the team just decided to play the players anyway there’s no need for anyone else to know really.

Some teams have publicised it, but there’s no obligation to do so.

For the same reason as any other medical issue doesn’t need to be made public.

Provided the SPFL are informed so that they would know if the team just decided to play the players anyway there’s no need for anyone else to know really.

Some teams have publicised it, but there’s no obligation to do so.
Amstrong ?

They'll have regular starters who make up the majority of their team,pretty easy to look back through their last few games and see who the main players are.

Not really interested who their regular starters are, I merely asked a question.

In the last five or six games they've had to change their keeper, dropped both of their centre-backs, changed the midfield regularly and tried out several different combinations of forwards

Probably the only three players I could almost guarantee that will start (assuming it's none of them who have tested positive) are Blair Alston, Mo Gomis and Callumn Morrison. If anyone else isnt in the side, it would be quite a leap to assume they're who tested positive.

And quite rightly to !

The word COVID was first used by the Knights Templars during the crusaders in the 11th century, but they wrote everything down in code using a semi quasi language of ancient greek, Latin and Hebrew, in modern English it translates to MASON

Now that research is over I'm away to find out what CEIL CENNON translates to in the KT language
No need to I'm Fluent in KT, it's Agent Orange.

Comes down to the individuals concerned surely? No third party, be it club or media, is going to disclose medical details without the players consent.
Any media folk that done it would quickly see their access on Sunday pulled (doesn't sound like much but in almost every Falkirk presser this season it's been me and, sometimes, a guy from the Falkirk Herald. Yesterday there were 12 different outlets present including the usual two.

I actually think we are.
No one could escape this virus the way we have, and have so many opponents fall by the wayside without us reaking some kind of medical interference.
There should be an investigation.
I believe the WHO has already been put on notice.
One suspects that there may be collusion between the British State and mischievous actors inside Ibrox.
How much the like of Boris knows is anyone's guess?
Rumours of Rangers coaching staff visiting Porton Down hasn't been properly debunked.
Who knows how high the plot to stop ten goes?

I believe the WHO has already been put on notice.
One suspects that there may be collusion between the British State and mischievous actors inside Ibrox.
How much the like of Boris knows is anyone's guess?
Rumours of Rangers coaching staff visiting Porton Down hasn't been properly debunked.
Who knows how high the plot to stop ten goes?

What are they playing at HT

Or maybe we run a tight ship, superior in every aspect of the game as it is in 2020
I like to think the players are taking isolation very seriously and aren’t taking any chances. Apart from the 2 diddys who broke protocol and copped a ban, who weren’t high on Gerrards preference list anyway.

Anyone would think we are using germ warfare this season.
No, I should actually rephrase that, the lunatics over the city will definitely believe we are utilizing covid as a weapon of advantage.

I wonder if we are using the aerosol method or droplets?
5G it's quicker and young players are always on social media these days

Heard there will be an investigation into why Rangers are not getting the amount of COVID cases that the moon howlers want.
It will be carried out by Celtic as they are very experienced in investigations having been responsible for quite a few over the decades
The only positive I can take from this is they never appear to start or finish these investigations, they never call any witnesses, they never find any wrong doing and they never publish any results
So I think we should be fine

Lots of other clubs do not hide it.
Clubs? Or players? As I said, unless the individual is ‘content’ for the details to be released then the club won’t be releasing them. It really is that simple.

Players maybe didn’t want the news out yesterday until they’d told immediate family or advised other family members they’d been in contact with. Probably find names will be released in due course If the players are happy for that to happen.

Delicious!
The mentally challengeds will be apoplectic that another of our opponents has been struck!
Following trials, Rangers realised Novochock was a bit OTT, so they colluded with Chinese scientists to create the Covid 19 virus. Anything to stop 10-IAR.

I thought everyone knew that.

Anyone know who the players are yet?

For clarity, I am not asking anyone to reveal info that isn’t out there already. Just wondering if it’s been released?

All this panic and nonsense from the mhankies and it’ll end up being a couple of youth or fringe players.

Anyone know who the players are yet?

For clarity, I am not asking anyone to reveal info that isn’t out there already. Just wondering if it’s been released?

All this panic and nonsense from the mhankies and it’ll end up being a couple of youth or fringe players.
Names aren't out publicly. Falkirk don't have a youth set-up as such so it's two members of the first-team squad.

Heard there will be an investigation into why Rangers are not getting the amount of COVID cases that the moon howlers want.
It will be carried out by Celtic as they are very experienced in investigations having been responsible for quite a few over the decades
The only positive I can take from this is they never appear to start or finish these investigations, they never call any witnesses, they never find any wrong doing and they never publish any results
So I think we should be fine
I just hope that the Union Flag on the Oxford vaccine doesn’t give the game away.

Names aren't out publicly. Falkirk don't have a youth set-up as such so it's two members of the first-team squad.
Yeh, fair enough. When I said “youth” I was meaning more like some 20 year old kid who maybe makes the bench and never plays. Rather than a distinction between the first teams and other squads.

FYI I am sure Blair Alston was in one of the junior squads, u15 or u17 or something when I was doing S&C for those squads at Stirling uni.

FYI I am sure Blair Alston was in one of the junior squads, u15 or u17 or something when I was doing S&C for those squads at Stirling uni.
He was. I done a little bit of coaching with them in 2003/4 as part of my apprenticeship with Falkirk Council when they were down at Little Kerse. Paul Hartley scrapped the entire academy in 2017. Cracks and Lee Miller have been pushing to bring it back as new funding comes into the club.

He was. I done a little bit of coaching with them in 2003/4 as part of my apprenticeship with Falkirk Council when they were down at Little Kerse. Paul Hartley scrapped the entire academy in 2017. Cracks and Lee Miller have been pushing to bring it back as new funding comes into the club.

Christ. Why did Hartley do that?

I missed you by about 4 years. For a club like Falkirk, getting that support and facilities at the uni, alongside the SIS site would have been huge. Shame Hartley destroyed that.

Anyone would think we are using germ warfare this season.
No, I should actually rephrase that, the lunatics over the city will definitely believe we are utilizing covid as a weapon of advantage.

I wonder if we are using the aerosol method or droplets?
Aerosol delivered by dark drone technology invisible to all radar.

Christ. Why did Hartley do that?

I missed you by about 4 years. For a club like Falkirk, getting that support and facilities at the uni, alongside the SIS site would have been huge. Shame Hartley destroyed that.
He wanted the money for the first-team instead and just shunned the Academy completely. His name's still mud down there. Fucked over East Stirling and Stenny too as it had become Forth Valley Academy with all three putting in various levels of funding and coaching support. Falkirk withdrawing effectively shut it down for those two as well.

He wanted the money for the first-team instead and just shunned the Academy completely. His name's still mud down there. Fucked over East Stirling and Stenny too as it had become Forth Valley Academy with all three putting in various levels of funding and coaching support. Falkirk withdrawing effectively shut it down for those two as well.
He also signed a bunch of players without even seeing them play.
90% of them were utter dross, which is why we are in the position we are today... cost the club a shit load of money.
Paul Hartley will never be a welcome sight back at the stadium.... wouldnt surprise me if in the future someone tries to have a pop at him.
Never liked him even before he became manager, obviously that has escalated to near rage when I hear his name.... greasy rat bastard.

Given that the remainder of the Falkirk squad have gone back to their normal lives since the testing was done and are not staying in a bubble I would have changed our approach completely and sent Kevin Thompson with the B team/youth squad to Falkirk for this game.
How annoyed will we be if we lose any of our 18 Europa league players or main management team members as a result of someone catching the virus from playing in this tinpot competition.

The tinfoil-hatted moonhowler conspiracy theorist Tim’s will be apoplectic with rage that we’ve managed to weaken Falkirk with a strategic Covid19 strike!
They are, they are analysing the matches where our opposition have been effect by Covid, they are seriously insinuating something sinister.

They are total moonhowlers.

Back