Falkirk pressers ?

My take on it is Murphy John are fine and will be ready fir the scum game

Wallace and alves will start Sunday

My take on it is Murphy John are fine and will be ready fir the scum game

Wallace and alves will start Sunday

The way Murty was speaking today would suggest Halliday will start on Sunday, with Wallace possibly getting a run out later if the game is going to plan.

Another good press

However there is a prick trying to ask about septic time and time

Should just point blank

Look at our next game
We don’t care about Celtic until we walk out on the pitch against them then we will deal with them

Love to hear jimmy nic with theses mentally challenged journos

He would slap them down

Listening to both Murty and Halliday I think Andy will play Sunday assuming the game is on.
I’d think so, I think Halliday will play next week as well, it’s a bit much to expect Wallace to get up to old firm speed after so long out that quickly

Halliday v Bheast FC is a major blow.

God Speed Jamie Murphy!
Slightly unfair....Andy has done (and more) everything the management team have asked of him since coming back in January.
He was very good in Perth the other night, tempo was excellent....fit as a butchers pencil....nothing to fear against Celtic!
Get behind the lad, he's bursting his arse for your team!

Slightly unfair....Andy has done (and more) everything the management team have asked of him since coming back in January.
He was very good in Perth the other night, tempo was excellent....fit as a butchers pencil....nothing to fear against Celtic!
Get behind the lad, he's bursting his arse for your team!

I suppose it's all about opinions but I thought he looked like he'd won a golden ticket to play a game of football for Rangers.

Back