Falkirk Reserves V Rangers Reserves

Is the stadium in centre of falkirk ? As i want to go tomorrow

No, its almost in Grangemouth. Come off the M9 at junction 6, turn right at the end of the slip road drive along to the roundabout and take the 3rd exit. Cant miss it from there.

Anyone know if trains are running today, if so, what times?
Looks like normal service so every 15 mins from Glasgow Queen Street to Falkirk High (though a bit of a treck from there) with every half hour to grahamston but lot longer journey but closer to the stadium

what's the script with the reserve league,do we win it today if win today's match?

Us, Hibs and the bheasts are tied on points.

Hibs have the better GD, but have played all their games.

We have +3 goal difference over the bheasts who play St Johnstone today also at 2pm

It's a 15 minute walk and 0.7 miles from MacDonalds according to Google maps.

That seems about right. The walk from Mcdonalds is along a straight road so you cant really miss the stadium.

Not sure what the public transport is like but the stadium is a fair bit away from the Train stations so bare that in mind for those going by train. also Falkirk high station is furthest away if walking but is easier to get to by car/taxi.

what's the script with the reserve league,do we win it today if win today's match?

Depends on the outcome of Celtic v St Johnstone as well which kick-off at the same time 2pm

level on points 35pts each
Rangers + 26
Celtic +23

if we both lose then Hibs win it also on 35pts who currently top on goal difference and played all their games

I've not done it myself but Falkirk FC say this about buses to the stadium:

The following routes run from Falkirk Bus Station which is in the centre of the town. Bus services 3 & 4 (towards Grangemouth) and also service 5 (destination Bo’ness) stop outside the stadium. The bus station is approx 5 minutes from Grahamston Station.

https://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/matchday-guide/

Tweet from Falkirk FC:

@FalkirkFC

Please note a change to entry details for today’s SPFL Reserve League match.

Falkirk fans should enter via Turnstiles 3 & 4.

@RFC_Youth supporters via Turnstiles 5 & 6.

That seems about right. The walk from Mcdonalds is along a straight road so you cant really miss the stadium.

Not sure what the public transport is like but the stadium is a fair bit away from the Train stations so bare that in mind for those going by train. also Falkirk high station is furthest away if walking but is easier to get to by car/taxi.

Buses to Grangemouth and Bo'ness will take you right past the ground

easy to park there I take it?
heading through to watch the game,Mrs. not chuffed cos was at hibs game too lol

Read something about a permit for parking at the stadium on matchday but hopefully because its the reserves we can all use it. If we cant I'll be parking at the college which looks about 10 minutes walk.

You must be Usain Bolt's kid mate lol. 15 mins plus from the retail park where McDonalds is. Depending on lights and roundabout traffic it can take me 5mins in the car alone. :)
Possibly referring to the McDonald's at the Grangemouth roundabout mate. Literally a 5 min stroll to the stadium.

Ah, Earlsgate, true. Just assumed he meant in terms of parking and walking. No parking down there really.

If any of you plan on coming in from the west stay on the motorway until Grangemouth turn off. Don’t take Camelon turn off and try come past Helix entrance. Camelon is a pain at the best of times and there is Temporary Traffic lights at Helix roundabout which is about a10min delay

For those driving Falkirk said on their Facebook page yesterday that there is plenty of parking at the stadium and it's free
Makes sense,the stadium is surround a big carpark(where our buses parked when we went there).
Permit parking would only apply in a top team game you would imagine.

My first reserve game since the good old days at Ibrox

Wish they wouldn’t play them on Monday afternoons

Not sure I'd have risked Dorrans on plastic. What's up with Middleton? Injured I assume given his absence from the first team squad yesterday as well.

Dhims will cruise it today so I reckon that not only do we need to win but we need to win well. Front three needs to be on better form than at the DhimDome the other night.

Think StJohnstone have quite a strong side out to face Celtic so hopefully they can keep the score respectable and we get the job done today.

St J team

Ross Sinclair, Aaron Comrie, Brian Easton, Ben Quigley, Niall Keown, Cammy Ballantyne, Euan O’Reilly, Jamie McKenzie, Shaun Struthers, David Wotherspoon, Danny Swanson

Back