Falkirk Statement

Will be quite a few that will tell them to go and bolt as they will with the spfl power grab vote.

No chance clubs are bailing out Doncasters corrupt decisions.

GTF Dundee Utd RR and Cove

Parasites can do one

Why should the other clubs pay for their litigation costs

You want promotion and extra money pay for it

If Hearts and Thistle win their case I hope your enthusiasm to accept a promotion you did to win will be even costlier given the extra court costs

GIRUY you scumbags

Falkirk's previous chairman would have told them to get bent as well. Mulrainey shafted him big time and has had nothing to do with the sfa or the spfl since.

Falkirk are no friends of ours, remember the incidents wth the programme/ tannoy but they did get shafted with the calling the season early

Will be quite a few that will tell them to go and bolt as they will with the spfl power grab vote.

No chance clubs are bailing out Doncasters corrupt decisions.
The filth will donate to them as they have the most to lose the same reason the have donated money to the spfl cause to help fight the court case against Hearts & thistle

I expect if we come out and do it, the rest of the media puppets will come out in "outrage" about it

sincerely hope it's not "if" and "when" though because the board will lose a lot of support if they even contemplate it

images

1342582922602_1331827.png

I expect if we come out and do it, the rest of the media puppets will come out in "outrage" about it

sincerely hope it's not "if" and "when" though because the board will lose a lot of support if they even contemplate it

There is absolutely zero chance Rangers will give a single penny to them.
Amazed anyone could even think it possible.

brass neck scum, asking other clubs to fund their on going corruption. typical of the twisted morals that are rampant in snp/reublican scotland, know the cost of everything but the value of nothing, grubbers constantly lining their pockets while sniping at others.

Back