Falkirk Statement

I’ve no idea how the SPFL is still operating as a body. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a shambolic 3 months from any organisation in my life.
Totally agree, the argument now seems to be that there is always bad blood between clubs to try and normalise this. We have never had clubs begging each other for money to buy lawyers in disputes before. In a normal universe there is no way the person in charge would survive this

The filth could be up to match speed pretty quickly here with all these lucrative friendlies they are going to play.Or they could have a wee mini tournament with cove raith and the two dundee clubs.what a crowd it would draw behind closed doors.

The filth could be up to match speed pretty quickly here with all these lucrative friendlies they are going to play.Or they could have a wee mini tournament with cove raith and the two dundee clubs.what a crowd it would draw behind closed doors.
They'd still announce their attendances as 59000!

Brilliant from Falkirk! F**k Dundee Utd! F**k Jim Spence and F**k Lorraine Kelly!

Totally agree, the argument now seems to be that there is always bad blood between clubs to try and normalise this. We have never had clubs begging each other for money to buy lawyers in disputes before. In a normal universe there is no way the person in charge would survive this
All while he pulls in over 400k pounds a year!

Fair play to Falkirk.

Any club who supports Dundee Utd et Al, are supporting all that is wrong with Scottish Football. They would basically be supporting the corruption in our game

Everyone (rightly) happy that Falkirk will say GTF. The elephant in the room though is that the three stooges were supposed to have contracted “every other SPFL club”. And Falkirk have said they haven’t been contacted!

So more lies and coercion from the SPFL board and it’s stooges?

All of this debacle and corruption in Scottish football leads back to one rancid organisation as we all know.
And the irony being, they've always had problems with bairns.

Let them all eat themselves, not very charitable I know but they conspired to kill the duck that lays the golden egg, and then claim poverty, feck them.

I am absolutely flabbergasted that the clubs involved thought it was a good idea to behave like a rotten unwashed beggar.

But then again, maybe not.
They will have seen how irafitbawclub has behaved down the years.

Outstanding by Falkirk , a few more statements along the same lines from those that backed the independent investigation and as much as we probably don’t really need to I’d like to see us say similar as a girfuy to those teams

Well done Falkirk, loads more to follow. Good to see teams looking after their own interests

Back