Falkirk Statement

This is the right time, the scum fk up but lower leagues are thrown to the Lions its there for all to see. They are as vulnerable as they will ever be.
I always said the only motivator for change for all these clubs was some personal pain for each of them.
Nowadays a fair few seem to be bitching about the cabal because THEY have suffered.
Feck them all, they can come chapping our door when we have 55 sewn up.
what do you think was our motivation? Nobody is going to one chapping at our door. We need VOTES we need support and people on here regularly slag off clubs who gave us their support. Falkirk, Partick and Hearts for example.

feck them all, no one likes us we don’t care has been a really successful attitude for us so far. Whether we like it or not we started loos our influence in Scotland when David Murray lorded it over everyone and rubbed their noses in it.

the other mob had no real clout before that but they worked away in the background and when Murray fell they were all over us. We need to be ready for when Liewell falls , we need allies not more fcukin enemies

what do you think was our motivation? Nobody is going to one chapping at our door. We need VOTES we need support and people on here regularly slag off clubs who gave us their support. Falkirk, Partick and Hearts for example.

feck them all, no one likes us we don’t care has been a really successful attitude for us so far. Whether we like it or not we started loos our influence in Scotland when David Murray lorded it over everyone and rubbed their noses in it.

the other mob had no real clout before that but they worked away in the background and when Murray fell they were all over us. We need to be ready for when Liewell falls , we need allies not more fcukin enemies

As I said, concentrate on getting 55 then hear what they have to say. Until then they can all take a running feck at themselves.

To those saying Falkirk supported Rangers.
Raith Rovers will oppose Charles Green's "newco" Rangers being admitted to the Scottish First Division.

And their league rivals Falkirk have said Rangers playing in Division One would be unfair "under current rules".
Rangers are seeking a league to play in now that it appears certain their bid to play in the Scottish Premier League will be rejected on 4 July.

The Scottish Football League board met on Tuesday to discuss proposals, including Rangers' entry to its set-up.

A merger between the SFL and Scottish Premier League, a one-off payment from the SPL and a promotion play-off from the First Division are on the agenda.
Nothing wrong with that.

We were joining the SFL and had absolutely no right to be placed in its highest tier.

Remember, it was the SPL who tried to force that on the SFL so they could kick us out but still get a TV deal with the prospect of us only being away for one season.

Sorry for Falkirk. Unfortunately the thirty pieces of silver bribe did for them. That and a large amount of club chairman sucking manky dick.

Let's see who gets alienated tomorrow.
They award 3-0 wins against St Mirren or Killie in the midst of a major Celtic phuck up or the order that ties now be played.

Sadly some ill informed comments on here.

I do agree with their statement. Instead of punishing the scum they've punished these teams.

Agree with this. It doesn't help us remotely to tell every other club to F off - one of the reasons we didn't achieve our goals in the summer is due to a lack of support from other clubs.

Like it nor not, if we want to change Scottish football for the better, we need to get other clubs onside. It's shortsighted to believe otherwise.

That's besides the point that Falkirk were utterly shafted and were on our side from the beginning
It also doesn’t help to bury your head in the sand and not realise we are on our own. The summer proved that, what else could they want? 75% of the others hate us with a passion whatever we do. 2012 should never be forgotten. Never. Falkirk were shafted I agree but compared to our shafting it’s not even a finger

It also doesn’t help to bury your head in the sand and not realise we are on our own. The summer proved that, what else could they want? 75% of the others hate us with a passion whatever we do. 2012 should never be forgotten. Never. Falkirk were shafted I agree but compared to our shafting it’s not even a finger
Just accepting we’re on our own and not trying to change it only helps celtic. You don’t win votes for change by being on your own.

Nothing wrong with that.

We were joining the SFL and had absolutely no right to be placed in its highest tier.

Remember, it was the SPL who tried to force that on the SFL so they could kick us out but still get a TV deal with the prospect of us only being away for one season.

Usually agree with you Gazza but I will never have any sympathy with ANY other Scottish club. They all tried their best to kill Rangers. If it wasn't for people like you, me and the rest of our brilliant supporter base they would have succeeded. Stuff them.

What about being denied three promotions?

Nothing wrong with that.

When I reflect, I’m glad we went all the way down if we were going down Gazza.

We took our punishment & the bastards are now sick.

We are back, better than ever BECAUSE OF US, with no help from anyone.

When I reflect, I’m glad we went all the way down if we were going down Gazza.

We took our punishment & the bastards are now sick.

We are back, better than ever BECAUSE OF US, with no help from anyone.

Exactly, we got back to where we are through the sheer hard work and determination of certain directors and ex-directors, and the sheer outstanding loyalty of the fans. In all that time we not only had our own internal false prophets mis-managing us (spivs, shysters and downright inadequates who were supposedly fighting our corner), we also got feck all help from anybody else, in fact other clubs' directors were not slow with their sly digs, if not with their out and out hostility.
Our fans turned up in massive numbers in the climb through all divisions from bottom to top, filling many an opponents coffers along the way, and drawing astonished admiration from sports news agencies around the world...while having to contend with sneering comments from the Scottish mhedia that it was all merely down to "defiance", as if our loyalty was something to be ashamed of.
No caant helped us, and any comments on our plight were invariably based on our supposed lack of "contrition" and/or demands for even more stringent sanctions and punishments.

But, even now, after hearts, thistle, stranraer, Kelty Hearts and Brora Rangers were all shafted by the sleekitly contrived end to last season to suit the ***s agenda, and all League 1 and 2 teams have been made scapegoats already this year for the mentally challengeds Dubai fiasco, and HIVs having also been inconvenienced along the way, if you go onto any other club's fan sites it's full of huns this, sevco that, and claims we are as bad as the paedo enabling, terrorist supporting scum. Even clubs previously considered friends of Rangers are polluted with such sentiments. Which is fair enough as "that's typical of fan sites" (as some will quickly tell you), but never forget all these jolly japesters were not shy about publicly putting pressure on their boards to shaft us at every turn in our darkest hour. It wasn't your typical fan rivalry or banter, they demanded our utter annihilation. No amount of punishment was enough in their eyes.

Yep, if and when we clinch 55 it will have been a massive achievement and each and every Rangers supporter should take a personal pride in that achievement.

Our aim now is 55 and absolutely nothing should be allowed to distract us from that. We need to look after ourselves, full stop.

As already said, when we have achieved our goal then by all means let some of these other clubs - collectively or individually - come and give us their thoughts about changing the status quo. We should listen as Scottish football is severely fecked up at the hands of the 19th Century Terrorist cabal.

I recall back in 2012 we all said "Never forgive, never forget".
Too many seem to have forgotten that which is up to them but dont let them come smacking your wrist and telling you that you need to move on and build bridges.

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
Orgies. Not that I ever managed to get to participate in one.

• Haha
Reactions: NSB
Usually agree with you Gazza but I will never have any sympathy with ANY other Scottish club. They all tried their best to kill Rangers. If it wasn't for people like you, me and the rest of our brilliant supporter base they would have succeeded. Stuff them.
Fair enough mate, I just feel it's best to deal in the here and now.
If these clubs are supportive in getting rid of the 19th Century Terrorist grip on Scottish football then I'd rather the club at least tried to keep them onside.
As fans, I'm more than happy to fùck off certain clubs.

Exactly, we got back to where we are through the sheer hard work and determination of certain directors and ex-directors, and the sheer outstanding loyalty of the fans. In all that time we not only had our own internal false prophets mis-managing us (spivs, shysters and downright inadequates who were supposedly fighting our corner), we also got feck all help from anybody else, in fact other clubs' directors were not slow with their sly digs, if not with their out and out hostility.
Our fans turned up in massive numbers in the climb through all divisions from bottom to top, filling many an opponents coffers along the way, and drawing astonished admiration from sports news agencies around the world...while having to contend with sneering comments from the Scottish mhedia that it was all merely down to "defiance", as if our loyalty was something to be ashamed of.
No caant helped us, and any comments on our plight were invariably based on our supposed lack of "contrition" and/or demands for even more stringent sanctions and punishments.

But, even now, after hearts, thistle, stranraer, Kelty Hearts and Brora Rangers were all shafted by the sleekitly contrived end to last season to suit the ***s agenda, and all League 1 and 2 teams have been made scapegoats already this year for the mentally challengeds Dubai fiasco, and HIVs having also been inconvenienced along the way, if you go onto any other club's fan sites it's full of huns this, sevco that, and claims we are as bad as the paedo enabling, terrorist supporting scum. Even clubs previously considered friends of Rangers are polluted with such sentiments. Which is fair enough as "that's typical of fan sites" (as some will quickly tell you), but never forget all these jolly japesters were not shy about publicly putting pressure on their boards to shaft us at every turn in our darkest hour. It wasn't your typical fan rivalry or banter, they demanded our utter annihilation. No amount of punishment was enough in their eyes.

Yep, if and when we clinch 55 it will have been a massive achievement and each and every Rangers supporter should take a personal pride in that achievement.

Our aim now is 55 and absolutely nothing should be allowed to distract us from that. We need to look after ourselves, full stop.

As already said, when we have achieved our goal then by all means let some of these other clubs - collectively or individually - come and give us their thoughts about changing the status quo. We should listen as Scottish football is severely fecked up at the hands of the 19th Century Terrorist cabal.

I recall back in 2012 we all said "Never forgive, never forget".
Too many seem to have forgotten that which is up to them but dont let them come smacking your wrist and telling you that you need to move on and build bridges.

Great post EH47.

Reminded me & others a lot of detail on the shit we were confronted with, as well as the crooked authorities we are still subjected to.

I was one of us who said ‘never forgive, never forget.

To be honest, my position on that has moved & I’ll explain why. The true enemy of our club is Celtic AND the authorities who back them & don’t give us fairness & objectivity. On this basis, and this basis alone, I’d do what I could if I was one of our directors to work to defeat them. They can hurt us, the other clubs can’t over a season, or over the long term. The others don’t have the capacity to hurt us.

That’s why I’d try to get these clubs on our side, because right now if next season was a close season the bias from the SFA/SPFL could cost us success & make a marginal decision turn things toward the scum.

Fair enough mate, I just feel it's best to deal in the here and now.
If these clubs are supportive in getting rid of the 19th Century Terrorist grip on Scottish football then I'd rather the club at least tried to keep them onside.
As fans, I'm more than happy to fùck off certain clubs.

We don’t need to feel any different about them, whether us fans or our directors. Just go on a PR exercise.

It’s about the old adage of the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and CFC/SPFL/SFA are enemies & they can hurt us.

Back