Votes: 29 8.9%
  • Middleton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dickson

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • King

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters
Not sure id play Helander on a plastic pitch, he’s looked a bit shaky on them in the past.

Looking forward to seeing our team.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Goldson and Tav are the only 2 who start from Thursday's lineup.

Defoe, Itten, Barker, Hagi and Stewart will all be bursting for minutes in the forward positions.

Looking forward to a professional performance and a few goals.

think you’re not far off the mark

Tab and goldson replaced at half time if two/3 ahead

I’d like buff to start to get a goal but thursday is bigger game really

Looking forward to seeing our team.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Goldson and Tav are the only 2 who start from Thursday's lineup.

Defoe, Itten, Barker, Hagi and Stewart will all be bursting for minutes in the forward positions.

Looking forward to a professional performance and a few goals.
Think you’ll be right bro. What a difference being able to do this

I’ll take 1-0 now and on to Thursday.
concentration in these games is very important, personally I think Falkirk are a team in a league below where they belong, current position would suggest that.
Plastic pitch, one of the better one’s but always causes awkward bounce.

Don't like the way some people are under paying this match today. Playing fringe players etc. We need to get the game won first and foremost. I still have shivers thinking of the night in McCoists first season where we were flying in the league. We went to Falkirk in the league Cup. Went two goals down only to claw it back with a goal in the last minute. They took centre, ran down the park and scored and put us out the cup. The result derailed our season.
To be fair, the standard of our bench compared to McCoists first XI is night and day. Players need games as well, part of rotating a squad is rotating the squad, part of blooding youth is playing them

Do you have to subscribe to premier sports to watch it? or can you buy the individual game?

not after a dodgy link

This is a big game. One we should be winning comfortably but sometimes you just never know. Who knows what effect going out to a league 1 team would have on us?

Still going for a 2-0 win.

No idea what the team will look like today

But after yesterday's results I fully expect a high intensity professional performance, the players have been well warned

Quite a few putting Zungu in their eleven.

Didn't the manager say on Friday he wouldn't play?

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Make your Mark in this competition with a good performance and a comfortable victory.

Expecting there will be several changes in the line up today, but we have a strong enough pool of players.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

We cannot afford any slip ups. No matter who gets the nod to start he match, those 11 players need to go out there and get the job done efficiently and professionally.
We need to be in the draw for the next round tonight.

Zungu trained the other day. It could still be a risk to start him, but that will obviously be for the manager and his staff to assess.

McLaughlin
Patterson.............................................Bassey
..................Helander........King
............Barjonas....Zungu....Kamara
.............Hagi............Itten........Barker

I’d like to see this. Gives fringe players the chance to shine, but still has more than enough quality to get the job done.
We need to be less afraid of doing things like this. We are a very different animal and our strength in depth is far superior to recent years.

I’d fancy this team to beat the tims just now never mind Falkirk.

Got the Premier Sports £12.99 single month because it covers this and the quarter final.

Over a month between semi and final seems quite calculated. I'd rather give my money to the club, but seems to be the way it is - 4 different broadcasters this year.

McLaughlin
Patterson.............................................Bassey
..................Helander........King
............Barjonas....Zungu....Kamara
.............Hagi............Itten........Barker

I’d like to see this. Gives fringe players the chance to shine, but still has more than enough quality to get the job done.
We need to be less afraid of doing things like this. We are a very different animal and our strength in depth is far superior to recent years.

I’d fancy this team to beat the tims just now never mind Falkirk.

Patterson can't play, it will be Tav.

Back