Votes: 29 8.9%
  • Middleton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dickson

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • King

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters
Well that was delightfully straightforward. Comfortable performance from the regulars, decent cameos from the youngsters and valuable minutes for the fringe players.

Absolutely not a single thing to complain about IMO.

Good performance and nice to see some of the youngsters/fringe players get game time.

A pleasing end to a pleasing Sunday.

Let’s be honest. He is a dud. No point in beating about the bush not every signing works out and he just won cut it with us
%^*& off. Just %^*& off.

If you can't support the team, all of them, then just %^*& off.

Go %^*& off back to Kerrydale Street.

I'm fed up being polite to arseholes like you.

You're a fucking limp dicked idiot.

Will happily take a ban for this.

Again, %^*& off.

Pure raging

1 corner short for £104 from a £5 free bet, had Bassey anytime @9/1 over 2.5, over 9.5 corners.

Other than that I’ve had a cracking day :))

Why no Kamara in MOM Poll

%^*& off. Just %^*& off.

If you can't support the team, all of them, then just %^*& off.

Go %^*& off back to Kerrydale Street.

I'm fed up being polite to arseholes like you.

You're a fucking limp dicked idiot.

Will happily take a ban for this.

Again, %^*& off.
Don't sit on the fence mate. Say what you think.

Reactions: Gee
The young lads that got game time did a pretty decent job. I thought Dickson didn't look out of place beside Kamara. He read the game and tracked back well. He won his battles and sprung a couple of good attacking moves for us. Also the 16 year old CB King has a bit of growing into himself yet but did a decent enough job out of position at right back. A couple of balls Dickson played him through in just lacked that yard or two of pace Tav brings or they would have been great play. Tav again at the back stick from the cross from Borna is just fantastic play from both of them.

Really pleased with the result. Lost count of how many Academy players came on and they all aquitted themselves well. All our goals were sublime, from Defoe’s to Barisic’s wonder free kick and the captain’s effortless side foot trick. Heart in mouth when Goldson went down. The pitch looked like a skating rink. So, onward we go and I want the easiest home tie we can get.

Let’s be honest. He is a dud. No point in beating about the bush not every signing works out and he just won cut it with us
Were you old enough to singing for ally mccoist to gtf ?

Luckily big jock Wallace came in and sorted that out and the rest as they say is history.

Young Dickson looks a real talent. Powerful, fast and skilful. We can add him into the first team squad no problem.

Hagi and Itten ran their socks off, but just need a wee bit of luck to bring back their confidence. You can see the talent there, but they were a bit over eager.

I had to give Barasic man of the match for that laser guided cruise missile he sent into the top corner, but Bassey was absolutely flawless.

Banana skin of a pitch, but job done!

Another decent day at the office. A professional performance for the first hour gave us the opportunity to blood some youngsters. Dixon impressed most. Again some first class goals today. Our full backs really are a dream to watch. Our attack caused them problems throughout the game. Big Itten put in a shift but I think the lad needs to start scoring as he seems to be trying too hard. Our defence was rock solid again and our midfield controlled the game. It was nice to see Zunga get a fill 90mins in his legs. He didnt put a foot wrong today and its clear the lad has vision.

MOTM: I would disagree with the sponsors, but I though Barasic and Zungu were contenders

Can catch the draw by visiting the BBCs Scottish Football page. There's a link to their radio coverage which should have the draw.

Literally have nothing to complain about after that performance and result.

I'll even give some credit to Falkirk who at least actually tried to play football against us, even with Connor Sammon in the side

Literally have nothing to complain about after that performance and result.

I'll even give some credit to Falkirk who at least actually tried to play football against us, even with Connor Sammon in the side
They looked decent to be fair. Our quality showed in the end up but at least they approached the game in the correct mannor. They'll learn more from that than any backs to the wall/time wasting/ playing for fouls performance

Voted for Defoe.

Scored a brilliant early goal with just about his first touch, linked the play well, was always a threat, and worked his socks off for the whole game even when it was long over.

An absolute credit to his profession and to our shirt.

Back