Family atmosphere today was good

My niece was in the East Enclosure and unfortunately there were a few idiots who spolied the day with their loutish behaviour. She had to move. Sometimes the hot weather and friendlies bring out the idiots. She said that there were loads of kids about and said idiots ruined it. Disappointing.

My niece was in the East Enclosure and unfortunately there were a few idiots who spolied the day with their loutish behaviour. She had to move. Sometimes the hot weather and friendlies bring out the idiots. She said that there were loads of kids about and said idiots ruined it. Disappointing.

Sorry to hear that.

As long as she’s got the Rangers forever bug she will get to enjoy it without them.

Great to see so many kids there today.
With the amount of season ticket holders we have now, it must be difficult for parents to take their kids to many games.

Is it safe to bring back a face painter?
Love these stories, the other thread about kids in kits up in the Highlands are brilliant to hear about. Be under no illusion these generations were almost lost...at worst to the dark side at best to tin pot English sides

Is it safe to bring back a face painter?
Love these stories, the other thread about kids in kits up in the Highlands are brilliant to hear about. Be under no illusion these generations were almost lost...at worst to the dark side at best to tin pot English sides

Can’t agree with that.

Families of bears will always bring their children up as rangers fans whether we are winning or not.
Most kids in Scotland now have a English team.

Just my opinion.

ha ha i had my wee lass giving it, ''ooh daddy did you hear what he said he said a bad word'' it was constant, i think she wanted me to give them a row lol

Took my 5 year old daughter to her first match today and she loved it!

Thought she would want to leave at half time but instead she was part of the 90minute loyal and didn't want to leave :)

She can't wait to her next game!

My nephews first game he wanted to leave at halftime.
Saying his mum could come and pick him up lol

His last game was Killie away in the cup with a dreadful draw.

Took the wee man today for the first time. He's not 4 until the end of this month but it was great to see his wee face pre-match when he first saw the pitch.

He didn't watch much of the game but enjoyed people watching and managed a cheer when the goals went in. Will get him back to a friendly next year and take it from there.

Last edited:
Can’t agree with that.

Families of bears will always bring their children up as rangers fans whether we are winning or not.
Most kids in Scotland now have a English team.

Just my opinion.
English team is a second team though surely, in terms of losing this younger generation I'm referring to them all trying to kill us and not having a team to support. It would just be nostalgic old stories and YouTube clips

Took my boy along today again and it was nice to see a family of German tourists sitting in front of me, 5 of them in total.

The dad was loving it and celebrating every goal with gusto.
Probably thinking why can't I buy a beer!

Really enjoyed seeing lots of families at the game today.

Doing miles upon miles up and down the stairs with kids lol.
Done that with my son and nephew.

Lots of people close to my seat that you never normally see.

The future is bright.
I have to apologise (again) for my “fuckin’ book him then!” Scream at Madden for Luis Gustavo’s 384765th four of the game. Not the example I should have been trying to see to young bears and bearettes

Took my youngest to Oxford game and she’s caught the bug, doesn’t really like football but loves the Rangers and Defoe.

She’s coming with me on Thursday but think we will be leaving early so we get home at a decent time.

Took my 6 year old today for the first time. He felt as proud as punch wearing his new Rangers strip and seeing a lot of boys/girls his age doing the same. The pay at the gate was a great idea, good family atmosphere at the Copland Rear.

Safe to say the wee man has the bug now. Major steps since the day he asked for a C*ltic strip in JD Sports a year ago as there were no Gers strips available.

Seen a wee lad with with his orange strip on and it was all signed.

Everything just seems so much better both on and off the park it wasn’t long ago it was frowned upon to wear the kits and kids weren’t allowed them but now as you’ve said that young boy today will never forget getting his strip signed , that’s what it’s all about

Everything just seems so much better both on and off the park it wasn’t long ago it was frowned upon to wear the kits and kids weren’t allowed them but now as you’ve said that young boy today will never forget getting his strip signed , that’s what it’s all about

Yeah great seeing loads in their colours.

Sadly Ashley is still giving us trouble in that department.

Yeah great seeing loads in their colours.

Sadly Ashley is still giving us trouble in that department.

Hopefully get it settled soon mate once and for all even if we have to pay it will be worth it to get rid of him hopefully the judge just makes us pay and go our spectate ways and no more stupid deals that don’t make sense for anyone

There was an idiot in the east enclosure who just moaned the whole game. Like blowing a gasket shouting as hard as he could "GET THE FUCKING HEAD UP", "PASS THE BALL FOR %^*& SAKE" ETC.

A genuinely think these guys don't actually enjoy football. A lovely day out, families about, team playing some lovely football, people having a nice time etc but no, there's him totally scowling raging at a fucking pre season friendly.

Was in GF6 today with my brother and my 2 nephews there first game at Ibrox. Brilliant first thing they said leaving the ground was when is the next game. Managed to get there picture with most of the players before the game so that made there day.

Hopefully get it settled soon mate once and for all even if we have to pay it will be worth it to get rid of him hopefully the judge just makes us pay and go our spectate ways and no more stupid deals that don’t make sense for anyone

I don’t think Ashley wants to walk away unfortunately

There was an idiot in the east enclosure who just moaned the whole game. Like blowing a gasket shouting as hard as he could "GET THE FUCKING HEAD UP", "PASS THE BALL FOR %^*& SAKE" ETC.

A genuinely think these guys don't actually enjoy football. A lovely day out, families about, team playing some lovely football, people having a nice time etc but no, there's him totally scowling raging at a fucking pre season friendly.

We have far too many of these in our support.

Wait all week for he game just to moan for 90mins.

This is why we must never make Ibrox all season ticket.we must give young supporters who’s family finances dictate or living far away from Ibrox can’t get a season ticket to be able to see Rangers at Ibrox.

Plenty of young families around us in the Main Stand yesterday.

Great to see.

Was he sitting close to the dugout and more or less filming the entire thing on his phone, whilst trying to get Stevie G's seal of approval?

We took two young boys from the family last week for their first game.

Nothing prouder to see the young kids seeing their first view of Ibrox, same as me all those years ago, it takes your breath away and still does.

There must have been plenty doing that during the friendlies.

Back