Family Section

billyw65

Does anyone know what happens to Family Section season tickets after you turn 16? My boy is 16 now and I`m not sure if we automatically get offered new seats or if we pay for our current tickets and see what becomes available after the deadline.

67-DD41-A3-C685-4-AC5-A8-DE-C5-ACC8163-F24.png
Think it’s only when he hits 18 years old (Adult) that you have to move.

Adult and Concession can sit in the family stand if I’m reading the info on the website correctly.

Think it becomes a concession ticket until he is 18 if he turns 18 after start of the season he gets full season at concession price(including European/Cup games charged as concession) A child ticket in the Govan Rear was up until 18 don’t know if it still is

I’m in the family stand with my son and I had the same issue as he turned 16 last year. He went from junior to concession and I think we will be the same again this year and then have to move next season when he turns 18.

Had a little hassle renewing as it didn’t want to let me check out without a junior ticket, but the ticket office sorted it for me.

I’m in the family stand with my son and I had the same issue as he turned 16 last year. He went from junior to concession and I think we will be the same again this year and then have to move next season when he turns 18.

Had a little hassle renewing as it didn’t want to let me check out without a junior ticket, but the ticket office sorted it for me.
That’s good to know as my son is now 16. I like my seat in the Broomloan.

Back