Family suing Celtic following death of fan at parkhead

I don't think Glasgow council have enough cash yet.
As the Celtic minded Glasgow labour party no longer control GCC it will be interesting to see if there any further deals between GCC and celtic , also I wonder if the current GCC will be interested in looking at past dealings with celtic and investigate if the deals were in the best interests of the citizens of Glasgow.

Forlorn hope I know but I will keep my fingers crossed

On that subject , has anyone been arrested for the stabbing ? or are the police making as much headway as the cases involving two young Gers fans who were assaulted in recent years
Oh and Fernando Ricksen being hit by a lighter many years ago
Apparently all Police leave has been cancelled as the Nacho Novo mobile phone chucker is top of their priority at the moment.

Most stadiums have stairwells which double back on themselves, so if someone was unfortunate to go over the side the length they could drop would be limited, or with walls down the inside to prevent falls.

The club deck doubles back and has three filter lanes the whole way up/down to prevent crushes.

Parkhead is the only place I’ve seen with such a massive drop and only a belly high fence to stop people going over.

It doesn't look safe at all if you imagine some young guys in a crowd with some Buckie in them and 1 or 2 daredevils among them in high spirits showing off to their mates , it's all it would take really .

looks like they have spent more on green paint than actual metal !

I've only been in the lower tier when we have been there so had never seen that stair well.

You can't look at that and not conclude that it has been left with that huge gap to either save percentages on concrete or because the structure simply couldn't bear the extra weight. I simply cannot believe that a high volume stairwell could purposefully have been designed like that.

Back