Famous Rangers fans.

Jack Bruce was a good bear, Van Morrison, Big Jim McDonald from Corrie St.
Are you sure about Jack Bruce ?
It's just that in the Omnibus program about him in the early 70's he's filmed at parkheid during match day - & iirc someone comes up & puts a grey & green rag round his neck
Would seem an odd thing to do if he was a bear ?

Aye...Bridges the Rangers supporter????...he rabbid

1107282.main_image.jpg
That picture looks well fake and is that scarf levitating ?

Defo Rangers, Spurs and Linfield

I remember him being interviewed on Radio 1 years ago by Simon Mayo (fellow Spurs fan) but Sir Ken talked more about Rangers than Spurs and Linfield.
Donald Sutherland
What was the mad story when he mentioned Rangers? Was he on the Craig Ferguson show?

PS: Any chance posters can give the Lulu/Dennistoun chat a rap. F.ucking hell o_O

Are you sure about Jack Bruce ?
It's just that in the Omnibus program about him in the early 70's he's filmed at parkheid during match day - & iirc someone comes up & puts a grey & green rag round his neck
Would seem an odd thing to do if he was a bear ?
Jack Bruce was definitely a Rangers fan, in the Docu about him just after he died he spoke about it and was pictured in the old West Enclosure, he was embarrassed about the religious aspect but said you were 'Either one or the other and I was a Protestant Rangers fan'.

Maybe not verbatim but close enough.

Why’s that ? It was excellent what you did Rob. Really tear jerking for bears to watch ;)

Had me over a barrel mate. Basically said you can either accept peanuts for the job or its just not happening. Knew I was a big Rangers man so knew I would accept whatever they put in front of me. Then pulled it from the internet when I uploaded saying I was infringing copyright law.

Had me over a barrel mate. Basically said you can either accept peanuts for the job or its just not happening. Knew I was a big Rangers man so knew I would accept whatever they put in front of me. Then pulled it from the internet when I uploaded saying I was infringing copyright law.

That’s a bummer Rob.

At least the people that matter loved it. Mind you, work gets you the cash to lead your life ;)

I’m sure it was Andy his older brother who was the great player. Maybe three years older than John.
They went to USA when Andy was 14. He was meant to be a great player, albeit I’ve never seen him play. Only spoken to him.

You're probably right mate. I thought it was his younger brother but it may have been his older brother.

You're probably right mate. I thought it was his younger brother but it may have been his older brother.

I moved to the school as Andy & John moved away mate. I don’t think there was a third brother. Andy was older than John & was a really cracking player it seems.

Reactions: ao2
James Earl Jones
Duncan Norvelle
Two thirds of The Thompson Twins (the pop group, not the fictional cartoon detectives - that would be ridiculous)
All of Legs & Co.
The Marx brothers
Lord Lucan
Luke Skywalker (not his father he's from the dark side )
DAVE,DEE,DOZY,BEAKY MICK AND TITCH
NODDY HOLDER

Back