Famous Rangers fans.

Ian Gillan, Deep Purple vocalist.

To the poster who said that Ken Bruce from Radio 2 was a bear, he definitely is and his son Campbell used to go on the Clarkston bus until he moved away.
Ken Bruce is class. He plays “crying in the chapel” when the Tims get beat.

Some of the names being mentioned are very questionable to say the least.

Last edited:
Not so Much Marty Pellow of the Wets as he was a part time supporter more than anything.
But Clarky (bass guitarist) and wee Neil (keyboards ) and Dougie Souness ex road manager are all good bears, I' ve sang a few tunes with them that never made the charts but were popular with our support . :D

You're getting mixed up with Eddie Jordan who is as rhabid as they come.

Eddie Irvine's a good guy.
GW720H480
Jordan is a Rhabid or is it Semiyon Kleiman from McMafia?

Not so Much Marty Pellow of the Wets as he was a part time supporter more than anything.
But Clarky (bass guitarist) and wee Neil (keyboards ) and Dougie Souness ex road manager are all good bears, I' ve sang a few tunes with them that never made the charts but were popular with our support . :D

I remember him scoring a goal at some half time shoot out thing at Ibrox

Im sure hes a kilmarnock fan mate?

Remember he done the draw for the scottish cup and pulled out Rangers and Celtic at Ibrox in 2010.
Biffi Cliro Defo a gers Man was a season ticket holder at Ibrox. Remember reading a 2 page spread about him in a Sunday paper n part was how he use to go to Ibrox way his old man.

Have Angus or Malcolm Young ever said they are Gers fans? I know their family were bears and I could believe it of Malcolm who appears to have been into football (although his skills in the Let There Be Rock video weren't that good lol) but I just can't see Angus being interested in sports. He doesn't seem the type.

Last edited:
Moons ago there was a programme about Botham. He was interviewed about all aspects of his sporting life. He played football for Scunthorpe United so football came up. He was asked what team he supported, and he said Chelsea and of course Rangers.

I know nothing about cricketing mate but howzat is a term in the game. :)

Have Angus or Malcolm Young ever said they are Gers fans? I know their family were bears and I could believe it of Malcolm who appears to have been into football (although his skills in the Let There Be Rock video weren't that good lol) but I just can't see Angus being interested in sports. He doesn't seem the type.
On the old board there was a photo of them (with scarves, IIRC) in the tunnel with the SJ stand behind them.

Worked in his house bitter tim'when he saw my Rangers tattoo you could see on his face that i would not have got the job if he knew what i was

Kevin Bridges is about as decent as Celtic fans come so I'm surprised to hear you say that.

Most of his group of mates, however, are the biggest bunch of f***** cunts you'll ever meet in your life.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back