Famous Rangers fans.

Kevin Bridges is about as decent as Celtic fans come so I'm surprised to hear you say that.

Most of his group of mates, however, are the biggest bunch of 19th Century Terrorist cunts you'll ever meet in your life.
Just the impresion he gave me mate he was all smiles until he saw my tattoo then his face was tripping him

I can’t believe the amount of Kevin Bridges whooshes in this thread. :D It amazes me that people still think that picture with the scarf is actually real.

Wiz Bobby Lennox and he with parkheid in the background no real either .

Wiz Bobby Lennox and he with parkheid in the background no real either .

Who said that picture wasn’t real? The guy supports Celtic, I thought everybody knew this?? The photo with him holding the scarf has clearly been altered, it’s been discussed on here a hundred times.

this mark wright
BpIn9dvCAAEcmZZ.jpg
aye his Burd is a Tim. He said he would play for us for free in the third division because he had always supported us, the interview will be on Google I'm sure

That pic of Angus wearing a Rangers top is a fake (seen that other pic of Ally with Malcolm holding an Angus shirt before now that my memory is jogged!), but I'm having a look at that other forum piece now thanks mate! Great to see an actual quote from Malcolm about being a bear, RIP to a legend.

Last edited:
aye his Burd is a Tim. He said he would play for us for free in the third division because he had always supported us, the interview will be on Google I'm sure

Mark Wright: Playing for Rangers would be a dream come true:

SOCCER-MAD Mark Wright has issued a come-and-get-me plea to fallen giants RANGERS.

The Essex boy boasted he could hack it in Scotland’s bottom tier where Ally McCoist’s side are plying their trade.

Mark, 25, was on the books at Premiership side Tottenham Hotspur as a teenager and now plays in defence for local amateur side Essex United.

He said: “It’s a shame what’s happened to Rangers because I used to love them.

“And I could definitely play in the Scottish Third Division.

“I think if I got myself properly fit I could play in the lower leagues in England. I know I could if I really put my mind to it.

“But playing at Ibrox for Rangers, even getting a trial, would be a dream come true. I’d think about putting work on hold for that.”

SOCCER-MAD Mark Wright has issued a come-and-get-me plea to fallen giants RANGERS.

The Essex boy boasted he could hack it in Scotland’s bottom tier where Ally McCoist’s side are plying their trade.

Mark, 25, was on the books at Premiership side Tottenham Hotspur as a teenager and now plays in defence for local amateur side Essex United.

“I think if I got myself properly fit I could play in the lower leagues in England. I know I could if I really put my mind to it.

“But playing at Ibrox for Rangers, even getting a trial, would be a dream come true. I’d think about putting work on hold for that.”
Cheers

Grado

Couple of actors from River City. Wee Boab is one. Can't remember the name of the other but I'm a big time idiot so I can be excused. You'll probably know who I mean if you are a fan of the show or use twitter.
Am sure that wee boab is a mentally challenged m8, culd be wrong but he was defo in the local mentally challenged pub along the boy Ryan fletcher who played his pal vader.

Not so Much Marty Pellow of the Wets as he was a part time supporter more than anything.
But Clarky (bass guitarist) and wee Neil (keyboards ) and Dougie Souness ex road manager are all good bears, I' ve sang a few tunes with them that never made the charts but were popular with our support . :D

The bass player and Dougie Souness used to sit behind me in the Govan Rear. Dougie always used to wear a half and half Rangers and England Umbro top.

Have Angus or Malcolm Young ever said they are Gers fans? I know their family were bears and I could believe it of Malcolm who appears to have been into football (although his skills in the Let There Be Rock video weren't that good lol) but I just can't see Angus being interested in sports. He doesn't seem the type.
I think Malcolm said the both of them were at Ibrox for a new year old firm game before emigrating to Oz. There's a photo of McCoist presenting Malcolm with a rangers top for Angus online somewhere. I'm sure there's one of Angus playing in Glasgow with a rangers top as well.

I have a wee soft spot for Mark Wright. I'm sure he mentioned us during Soccer Aid one year too.

Those two well known broadcasters:

Davie Provan & Murdo MacLeod.....

Provan used to have a wee kick-about with us on his way down to the social club he frequented even though we were all Rangers fans. I remember him being a pleasant guy but I was only about 10 at the time.

Last edited:
Boab tth character is a Tim, Steven Pirdon the actor is a Bear, check his Twitter.
Av never been on twitter so stand corrected on boab but his wee ginger pal vader Is a mentally challenged bastard and so is his wee pal angus who is tht vaders bro in real life.

I think Malcolm said the both of them were at Ibrox for a new year old firm game before emigrating to Oz. There's a photo of McCoist presenting Malcolm with a rangers top for Angus online somewhere. I'm sure there's one of Angus playing in Glasgow with a rangers top as well.

You're right, some others have posted the pics and links here after I asked. However, that pic of Angus in the strip is a fake. I've seen the real pic, someone photoshopped it.

Adam Peaty - Olympic champ - I met him on Saturday morning [The England Swimming team were having a training session in Preston] I was chatting with him and asked Rangers or Celtc....without hesitation he said Rangers [quickly followed by Nottingham Forest].......cool story bro and all that:p

Midge Ure
Colin Montgomerie
Alastair Forsyth
That guy from Glow/Glee
Robert Carlyle
Frank Lampard
Angus Young
Marc Warren
Lulu
Jeff Winter
Kenny Logan
Andy Fordham