Famous Rangers fans.

Catriona Shearer is def a bear, she has sat next to me in the GR. She was winding up the staff at the beeb that she was going to call her baby Bluebell.
Amazed that Adrian Durham has not been mentioned, if he hasn't said he is then he should have an honourable mention.

McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy. Patrick Dempsey.

TV4H0UC.jpg

He manages his kids soccer team and kitted them out in the blue too.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/v8wLuea4rcJ/Patrick+Dempsey+Jillian+Fink+Their+Son+Soccer/Rc6vnk_ZjzW

Nice one, mate. :)

Seen Simon Neil from Biffy outside Rugby Park before we played Killie in December. Really down to earth guy and happy to chat with fellow bears

Richard littlejohn of the Daily Mail really likes us, comes up for a few of the games v the fhilth and goes for a bevvy in the Horseshoe bar, brilliant journo and would love to see him at Ibrox as our PR man to replace the anonymous Jim Traynor (so anonymous, don't even know if he's still employed with Rangers), but it's wishful thinking.
His first love is Spurs though.

Last edited:
Don’t be greedy.

We’re already part of a grand conspiracy supported by the Orange Order, The Freemasons, The Knights Templar and the Monarch. We can’t be adding The Church Scientology to our list of co-conspirators.

They would be brilliant. The benchmark in No one likes us, we dont care. :D

Don’t be greedy.

We’re already part of a grand conspiracy supported by the Orange Order, The Freemasons, The Knights Templar and the Monarch. We can’t be adding The Church Scientology to our list of co-conspirators.

They would be brilliant. The benchmark in No one likes us, we dont care. :D

Wouldn’t be the first famous Hubbard associated with Rangers :D

Last edited:
Hugh Grant
Tom Hiddleston
Saw a Q&A with Hiddleston in The Sun and it said his favourite team was Rangers. Is he staunch or is it QPR? Probably the former because he's a handsome, well mannered chap.

Back in the 90's I once saw John Jeffries (SRU legend) and his missus in the East Enclosure after we beat the papes. He looked absolutely delighted and she looked utterly shell shocked. Quite a bizarre moment.

Last one... and it's as tenuous as f.uck. There was an Eastenders actor who I think might have worked in the cafe. He had long-ish hair, wore a bikers jacket and looked a bit like a crusty, might have hung about with Mary the punk. He was on the subway to one of our very first Champion's League games and seemed to be enjoying The Bears doing the bouncy.

Saw a Q&A with Hiddleston in The Sun and it said his favourite team was Rangers. Is he staunch or is it QPR? Probably the former because he's a handsome, well mannered chap.

Back in the 90's I once saw John Jeffries (SRU legend) and his missus in the East Enclosure after we beat the papes. He looked absolutely delighted and she looked utterly shell shocked. Quite a bizarre moment.

Last one... and it's as tenuous as f.uck. There was an Eastenders actor who I think might have worked in the cafe. He had long-ish hair, wore a bikers jacket and looked a bit like a crusty, might have hung about with Mary the punk. He was on the subway to one of our very first Champion's League games and seemed to be enjoying The Bears doing the bouncy.

Was the Eastenders character not called Rod?

Rod Norman the one I'm thinking of.

Ian Wallace is definitely one of us. He used to have a ST for the Copland, don't know if he still does.

Remember being excited when the papers were talking about Jock Wallace trying to sign him for us in the 80's.

Not so Much Marty Pellow of the Wets as he was a part time supporter more than anything.
But Clarky (bass guitarist) and wee Neil (keyboards ) and Dougie Souness ex road manager are all good bears, I' ve sang a few tunes with them that never made the charts but were popular with our support . :D
Had great time with them in Oz but espe Wee Dougie . Pellow different stories wasn't interested.

Dennistoun's own Ford Kiernan of Still Game and formerly of Whitehill Secondary is a bluenose,his big fellow actor Hemphill is a rabid.

A few others..Hugh Grant,Tinchy Stryder,David Sneddon and Kenny Logan(his wife Gabby and Hayley McQueen have a fondness for the Gers too)

Last edited:
Dennistoun's own Ford Kiernan of Still Game and formerly of Whitehill Secondary is a bluenose,his big fellow actor Hemphill is a rabid.

A few others..Hugh Grant,Tinchy Stryder,David Sneddon and Kenny Logan(his wife Gabby and Hayley McQueen have a fondness for the Gers too)
I remember Gabby Logan, in an interview somewhere, saying that she must be the only Welsh, Catholic Rangers fan in the world...

Can someone post the pic of Sandra Bullock in a Rangers top.
I know we will never see her in the District but it would make an old man happy

I accept that they might all have gone to non-dom schools, but where is the evidence that any of them are Rangers supporters?
Sure I remember reading a piece from Alan McGee - Creation Records - bemoaning the lack of Gers fans in his industry and he mentioned the Reid brothers as being too mental in the head to be even into football.

Great band tho but there's nothing to suggest the nail their colours to either mast and they've been around since mid 80s

Biffy doing the start of The Best at the end of this Lorde cover on an Australian podcast/radio show. Would love them to do a full cover of it. Forward to 7:25

Back