Fan cam compilation of Hagi free kick goal

I am actual in tears watching that fook me I love football I love the famous what emotion what drama
WATP #55#statuefortoomanytomentionwhenitcomes

Absolutely amazing.

me and my two mates watched it in his house, beer spilt, arms and legs everywhere.

Nothing brings joy like that other than Rangers. No even yer hole.

Brilliant to see the different views of the goal and the reaction of fans - great scenes.

Brilliant, right in front of us and my legs are covered in bruises from banging off the seats. Good too see it from elsewhere in the stadium.

Anyone got the video that’s doing the rounds on Facebook of the whole stadium doing the bouncy , have heard about it but haven’t seen it yet as I’m not on there

I'm disappointed I missed the game last night, but I'm elated that the team were performing a wonderful comeback for the PEOPLE who were there.

When we have the right application given We Are THE PEOPLE on and off the park.

I missed Livi and last night but I'll be back for the next homer.

You can identify the optimists who say 'it's in', straight after the deflection.

told the guy next to me before the ball moved the first time " this is in off of a deflection " after it went in he was " you said you said it .... it'd go in off an deflection " ....... it was that kinda night

So many different angles, each one better than the last, pick it out, the cry was no surrender

To the tune of the bouncy -

Hagi Hagi Hagi Hagi Hagi nah nah nah nah nah.:p

The fan clips really capture the intensity of the fans when the goal goes in.

Brilliant, no way I could have filmed it my phone would have went flying 20 feet in the air and ended up in the enclosure the way I was celebrating:))

Back