Fan Incident before KO

Gartcoshloyalbear

I didn’t have the best view of what happened as I was in main stand rear however about 45 mins before KO a fan fell in the Copland and there was a fast response from the Rangers medical team who rushed to the person, a defibrillator was also took to the person. They got treated and walked away with a bandage on their head. Not sure of the details however credit to the medical staff

Hope he is ok, hate hearing this and seems to be happening a lot more these days. Thoughts to his family and friends

I was just going to say insane the amount of heart related issues with fans and even players in football recently.

Well done to the medical team on the fast response. I hope the person in question is OK and recovering. Standard practice (or it should be) for a defib to be carried until ruled out. It can be the difference between living and dying in situations and the sooner it's onsite, the better.

They probably took the defibrillator over as a precaution given all the cardiac incidents happening in football stands across the country recently.
Feared the worse when a seen a folk shouting on the medical team. Fair play Rangers and Dundee doc ran over with in seconds glad it was only a knock and she's on the mend.

The lady sits a few seats along from me. She took a tumble down the stairs and split her head open.

Great response from the Rangers medical team. The club Dr bandaged her up and she was taken away for a check up.

Thankfully all seemed well as she reappeared 10 minutes after kick off.

It happened behind me. I was talking to a mate next minute, heard a clatter turned round and saw the lady lying face first on the stairs, didn't see the blood until my mate seen it so we waved the steward down and as I was going up, I said I'll get the stand manager. Lucky the steward recognised me and agreed for me to get someone and time I got back with one stand manager, there was our club doctor, Dundee physios over helping out, took a while to clean the step up with the blood. All credit to the steward, and both club physios/doctor for coming over quick and my mate got McGregor's attention to get the doctors over asap. I heard at half time that she was back watching the game.

Could see everything from our seat in the Govan Rear. Now that the incident has been described above and we know the lady is all good, am I allowed to moan about the stewarding? No one at the top of the stairs telling people there’s been an incident and asking them to use another stairwell. Watched people getting as far down as they could, and then climbing over seats. The steward on the other stairwell even took a walk down to look across the row at what was happening. Finally, a job for a steward to do… and he decides not to steward people away from the stairs or incident. Amateur.

It happened behind me. I was talking to a mate next minute, heard a clatter turned round and saw the lady lying face first on the stairs, didn't see the blood until my mate seen it so we waved the steward down and as I was going up, I said I'll get the stand manager. Lucky the steward recognised me and agreed for me to get someone and time I got back with one stand manager, there was our club doctor, Dundee physios over helping out, took a while to clean the step up with the blood. All credit to the steward, and both club physios/doctor for coming over quick and my mate got McGregor's attention to get the doctors over asap. I heard at half time that she was back watching the game.
She was back watching the game after 10 mins All good but a bit embarrassed

Saw the tail end of that, lady walked with medics. Rangers Doc assisted. Hope she is feeling better?

Back