Fan Mindset

AyrshireBear79

I, like I think many many others don't choose to post a lot. When you do it's extremely easy to get caught up in a handbag fest, with people who you will never agree with. people dare I say who would go out their way to not agree with you.

Since the break though some of the comments on here have been so ridiculous that even to check the forum for news/updates has become so tedious and soul destroying that it has put me off even doing that..

The manager must go.

Our team is full of journeymen... honestly there is a thread where that comment was made.

We need to change this/that/the next thing.

There's no doubting post Dubai we have been way below where we need to be. But I hope tonight if nothing else will bring a bit of positivity back into the place.

Are we perfect. Absolutely not.

Do we have the ability to be better. Absolutely.

Can we as a support help that process. Absolutely.

This season will stick in our throats as.. it is likely we have fallen short on our main goal.

But fellow bears we do have something here. I'ts up to us to all get behind it as much as it is for the players to rise to the challenge.

Let's concentrate on what we have, where we are, where we've came back from, and where we are going.

And let's enjoy the moment.

I, like I think many many others don't choose to post a lot. When you do it's extremely easy to get caught up in a handbag fest, with people who you will never agree with. people dare I say who would go out their way to not agree with you.

Since the break though some of the comments on here have been so ridiculous that even to check the forum for news/updates has become so tedious and soul destroying that it has put me off even doing that..

The manager must go.

Our team is full of journeymen... honestly there is a thread where that comment was made.

There's no doubting post Dubai we have been way below where we need to be. But I hope tonight if nothing else will bring a bit of positivity back into the place.

This season will stick in our throats as.. it is likely we have fallen short on our main goal.

But fellow bears we do have something here. I'ts up to us to all get behind it as much as it is for the players to rise to the challenge.

Let's concentrate on what we have, where we are, where we've came back from, and where we are going.

Good positive post mate. Well said.

We're still 12 points behind them and that's our bread an butter.

Doing brilliantly in Europe just won't cut it from certain fans.

We want both.

U3wcKxw.gif

A bit of reality / common sense !
It has been a great night , i'm still enjoying it , ;)

Personally speaking, tonight has done little to lift my mood. I'm still gutted and raging we have thrown away the league title so meekly once again. Although that was a great result tonight it really doesn't matter much. We're not going to win this trophy, so in reality, it's meaningless.

I'm really torn on Gerrard. I want to keep him as our manager, make no mistake. He fits the role of a Rangers manager perfectly. In his appearance, the way he carries himself, how he handles the media, and the fact he gets what we are all about. I'm also excited by some of the football he has us playing. It is unquestionably the best we seen since admin by a long way. However, his inexperience is obvious to see, and I can't help but wonder how long it is going to take for him to become successful. I just hope his managerial career doesn't mirror his playing career with all the success coming in Europe with nothing but repeated failure domestically. At the end of the day Rangers need to be top dogs in Scotland. We really must win the title next season and if Stevie cant do that for us perhaps it would be best to part ways. Them doing 9IAR for the 2nd time is bad enough, however 10IAR is just unthinkable. We need to be sure (or as certain as you can be) that the right man is in the dugout come August. Hopefully that's Gerrard, but if there are ANY doubts whatsoever, we need to be courageous about it and take action

Last edited:
“Never a manager” declared one of our less learned posters.

You need to switch off your FF arse hole alarm or they’ll drive you nuts.

Too many mentally challengeds posting negative stuff here, stealthy fkrs. Admin get this forum by invitation or nomination only. Or are FF just wanting a big member base.
No critisism just a thought.

A fiver subscription every three months to erskine would soon flush the mentally challengeds out , let the fùcking cùnts pay to come on here ... I would gladly pay the money

Which people? I genuinely don’t think I could name any of them.
I'm not going to start throwing names about, but next time there's a poor result, you'll see certain folk who go just that wee but further in their vitriol than others, then you'll eventually notice those same people are always harbingers of doom, but don't post when we do well (or if they do it would be something along the lines of 'a good win but we got lucky with [random incident of someone giving the ball away which didn't result in a goal] Not good enough'.)

You know the ones - you read a post and your first thought is 'never a bear'

Great result. They were a good side. I genuinely thought that if they beat us they could go all the way.
Why can't we.

The manager must go.

Great post. It’s pretty clear that without our best 11, in form and against a packed defence we struggle.

The team is still largely young and gaining experience but the main thing killingus is the fear of 10 in the support.

I’m not going to say I don’t care about it but I really do want to win the league for us. Stay positive, we are moving forward, the last 5% is always the toughest

Half the people on here are bipolar.
You could say the same for the team. ;)
Most of the criticism is borne out of frustration.
The frustration of knowing how the team can play and the sudden and catastrophic drop in form, in the domestic arena,after the winter break.

We're still 12 points behind them and that's our bread an butter.

Doing brilliantly in Europe just won't cut it from certain fans.

We want both.
Like it or not, you just need to suck it up.

Lennon has Celtic playing well enough but their form is almost unprecedented. 81% win rate is incredible at any level.

Yes, we've dropped some stupid points and also been subjected to horrendous refereeing decisions but hats off the Lennon I'm afraid.

A fiver subscription every three months to erskine would soon flush the mentally challengeds out , let the fùcking cùnts pay to come on here ... I would gladly pay the money

It wouldn't but £10 a month would get rid of most.
Admin take running costs out of it and donate the rest :) It would pain most poets if they knew they were donating to Erskine or a Forces benevolent fund.
A win-win :)

Back