Fan Survey on moving UB

BMG is an utter dirge.

Used to enjoy it a good 10 years ago or so. Now it seems to be the go to song started by the UB before every European game a good 10 minutes before KO. Every game it’s fizzled out after a couple of minutes then picks up again just before the teams come out.

Pish song that’s had it’s day.

Same with coming down the road. Cringeworthy pish.

And no I’m not a handringer or a yesser etc.
Coming down the road has factual lyrics.

Build my gallows lyrics are terrible.

Coming down the road is an excellent song.

I don’t mind BMG too much but it can get tiresome for example after Valencia and Seville singing it for about an hour straight got a bit much
It’s good on European nights when the whole stadium is going for it but can quickly die of death.

Was anyone actually hanged for fighting the IRA?

Do we think we’ll find out the results at the AGM?

If it’s near 50/50 it has to be done for me.

There will be 1/2k wanting to move to the BF as well. So will be plenty of swaps available if the club want to actually make this happen.

UB front and centre with BF1 through to BF5 all safe standing.

There will be 1/2k wanting to move to the BF as well. So will be plenty of swaps available if the club want to actually make this happen.

Depends on the outcome.

If it is against the proposal then Robertson will be shouting from the roof of the Armadillo about it.

If it is in the UBs favour then it'll be put in a cupboard and never heard or seen from again.

I’m in BF3 and all for the UB having a prominent place within the stadium.
But at the same time I don’t want to be moved to somewhere that’s inferior to where I already am.
I think what’s getting some of BF3 ticket holders riled is other fans telling them to put up and shut up.
A compromise has to be made so everyone is happy.

I’m in BF3 and all for the UB having a prominent place within the stadium.
But at the same time I don’t want to be moved to somewhere that’s inferior to where I already am.
I think what’s getting some of BF3 ticket holders riled is other fans telling them to put up and shut up.
A compromise has to be made so everyone is happy.
I can appreciate what you are saying that’s why it needs to be done carefully and not rushed through.

Lots of comments about flags and views being blocked. Go to any ultras section in Europe and it's the same scenario so it's not unique to UB.

That is the whole point of this section, a dedicated area where fans can wave flags and sing and bounce and whatever else. That way if its no your cuppa tea you can sit in the other 95% of Ibrox and can worry about the temperature of your hot dog and shout I wank dugs in relative safety from the big flags.

Ibrox should be accommodating for all types of fans, no less the area which will actively attract the younger generations of fans coming through where they can channel their energy and passion.
It's a singing section no a ultra section.
No ones interested in the ultra scene except 50 odd kids

No chance of the away fans ever being placed anywhere other than where they currently go.

You put Celtic, aberdeen or hibs in the broomloan rear you’ll get them throwing coins etc down into the tier below. Plus they’d be right next to all the families in the family stand with young bear cubs. Not something we would ever allow.

The current away fan section is here to stay.
Wouldn't take much to put up a perspex screen and a net on the top tier
There's no reason the away fans can't go to BF1

Last edited:
Wouldn't take much to put up a perplexed screen and a net on the top tier
There's no reason the away fans can't go to BF1
There’s no soap in the toilets but you think they are going to build Perspex screens and netting in the broomloan just so they can move the away fans into BF1:rolleyes:

Perplexed? You bet you are

Once the results are in, and I would imagine that the results against a move will be quite high from BF3 punters, the club will need to go back to them and ask why they won't move.

this is just a carrot ......... there'll never be safe standing , the board are doing this just to be seen as trying i mean who's going to give up a centre view to be shunted out wide ??

this is just a carrot ......... there'll never be safe standing , the board are doing this just to be seen as trying i mean who's going to give up a centre view to be shunted out wide ??
There will be plenty of seats to go around.

And as others have said, a wider view is better than being directly behind the goal anyway. The net is a pain in the arse.

There will be plenty of seats available around the stadium with brilliant views with people wanting to move in.

As I said, the club can make this happen if they want.

Would’ve thought that the results would have been published by now.

Cynic in me says it hasn’t went the way the club was hoping.
Or it could be like all the other surveys we get or match experience ones that we never hear the feedback from chucked into a big black hole never to be seen again.

Is there a disabled section going to BF ? if so, I can't see the UB getting a move to BF3 or safe standing happening for the same reason

Back