Fan zone in Warsaw

You're back Biggles! Good show. Here's the deal: Hats off to Greg for arranging a gathering spot with the club for the fans but fk me! The amount of panty wetting threads on here about the "crazy Poles" is a bit of a red neck. If you are that fkin scared it is best you don't go. Those legia kants must have been reading the threads on here the past week and sharpening their handbags in anticipation of the upcoming slaughter. To quote @rangersno.1 "Absolutely embarrassing".

Are you 'Arry the Dog reincarnated?

You might be in a good position from tomorrow night to recommend a few bars. Like you I will be pacing myself Thursday but would be good to have the company of a few bears,
I don't arrive until mid-day Thursday so likely to be early afternoon before I start my session :oops:

PM me on Thursday if your on your own mate & we'll meet up in town for a few before heading to the fan zone..[/QUOTE]
will do

I get the impression that some people are gagging for trouble. It's all a bit sad.

It's a bit like when Spartak played here, folk were envisaging and probably wanting scenes from the Euros. Nothing happened.

At any away match there's always potential and the Poles do have a rep.

I do fear for some of our fans though in any highly charged atmosphere as they will just want to sing Beatles melodies cramming "Stevie G" into the lyrics or better, intimidate the opposition by singing 90's europop.......cramming "Stevie G" in again somehow. :rolleyes::p

Battle fever, eh!?

How does a fan zone work for bevy?? I see they’re selling drink in there, do we have to buy from it at whatever prices they want to charge? Or bring as many cans as we can carry?

I followed all over Europe in the 70’s.mate and we had plenty of mad baldy bastards ourselves. It was more of a wry comment on the amount of panty wetting I’ve seen on here over the last week about folk shitting themselves about a bunch of polish wankers. Whatever happened to the Ibrox -aggro?
Half of them emigrated and the other half got old. In some cases both.

How does a fan zone work for bevy?? I see they’re selling drink in there, do we have to buy from it at whatever prices they want to charge? Or bring as many cans as we can carry?

Am planning on taking a cargo in with me when we finally get there.

Legia Ultras are different gravy from your normal run of the mill supporter. They will actively try and steal scarves, flags and Rangers tops from bears who aren't in a big group. They will take them into the game and set them on fire etc. For all the plastic hardmen who think that a dash with them is an easy win, good luck. They will batter you and do so in front of the Police who incidentally don't want to give them the jail as these maniacs find out who they are.

Legia Ultras are different gravy from your normal run of the mill supporter. They will actively try and steal scarves, flags and Rangers tops from bears who aren't in a big group. They will take them into the game and set them on fire etc. For all the plastic hardmen who think that a dash with them is an easy win, good luck. They will batter you and do so in front of the Police who incidentally don't want to give them the jail as these maniacs find out who they are.
Hahahaha grow up. Can people on here please stop acting as if this is isis away. Genuinely mortifying.

That is laughable as mentioned imagine paying 500 sheets for a day trip to get dumped there, reminds me a school outing set up.

Mental.

Fan zone was an absolute shocker. Left after a couple of beers. Can't expect fans to stay there all day.

Think we are patching the fz and heading to hard cock then fan zone at 6

giphy.gif

Wonder if the beer is at a premium price compared to normal bars in the city centre too? Wouldn't surprise me at all.

And, while I totally understand the desire for control and to give bears the opportunity to attend a fan zone for their own safety, this is a field with a few benches :D I can see the majority of bears passing up this "opportunity" and heading into the city centre. Reality is, a big part of any Euro away trip is the chance to visit a new city, explore local boozers and culture and take the sights in. So if I was in Warsaw, I'd be doing that while taking the club's advice and keeping my colours out of sight. That would seem to be the sensible approach in my humble opinion.

Back