Fancy Dress Crew at Easter Road.

Wang

Does anyone remember when Easter Road was being renovated a crowd of Rangers fans had rented one of the visible apartments behind where one of the stands once stood and they were all in fancy dress and did a conga at half time?

Pretty sure one of them was dressed as Virgil from Thunderbirds!!

Always wondered whether I dreamt it or not.

Does anyone remember when Easter Road was being renovated a crowd of Rangers fans had rented one of the visible apartments behind where one of the stands once stood and they were all in fancy dress and did a conga at half time?

I remember it was the day we sealed one of our titles 1-0 at Easter Road Lafferty scored a decent goal if I remember it was actually a pretty shite game

WV25-Hibs-v-Rangers.jpg

That's my mate in the Thunderbirds outfit. Forgot about the state of his hair:)):)) going to text him just now and tell him he's FF famous:cool:

His brother owned the flat. Also a big Rangers man.

That's my mate in the Thunderbirds outfit. Forgot about the state of his hair:)):)) going to text him just now and tell him he's FF famous:cool:

His brother owned the flat. Also a big Rangers man.

Superb...... :D

I had a few mates sporting hairstyles like that around then. I couldn’t join in unfortunately. :(

Last edited:
I remember it was the day we sealed one of our titles 1-0 at Easter Road Lafferty scored a decent goal if I remember it was actually a pretty shite game

We totally controlled that game. A typical Walter Smith performance, just went out and done the job.

A couple I knew went to every single game home and away and in Europe, they couldn't get a ticket for that game because of the renovations so paid a guy money to watch it from his balcony.

the day we won the league there and lafferty scored they where all doing the conga and stuff

Back