Fancy that! Record mess up again!

I can imagine McCree calling big Ange saying .....sorry mate I've decided to join Middlesbrough
Big Ange ..strewth mate,are you f****g joking?.
Fat walloper will be gutted crying in his hotel room wiping his nose with the sleeves of that jumper he always seem to be wearing :D

I can imagine McCree calling big Ange saying .....sorry mate I've decided to join Middlesbrough
Big Ange ..strewth mate,are you f****g joking?.
Fat walloper will be gutted crying in his hotel room wiping his nose with the sleeves of that jumper he always seem to be wearing :D

Or telling McGree, "I wish I had done that."

giphy.gif

Have I missed something? Who’s this guy? What’s a boro signing got to do with the record?

How can you not understand that from the opening post?

For those that are a little slow ;), the guy had all but agreed to sign for Celtic, Daily Record said it was done deal and then the guy done a midnight flitting from his hotel in Glasgow to Middlesbrough and signed for them instead.

How can you not understand that from the opening post?

For those that are a little slow ;), the guy had all but agreed to sign for Celtic, Daily Record said it was done deal and then the guy done a midnight flitting from his hotel in Glasgow to Middlesbrough and signed for them instead.

Calm doon pet! If only the pop ups weren’t there and I could see the whole imagine in the OP.

Apparently the boy McGree did a bunk from his Glasgow hotel room in the middle of the night and headed back south.
I wonder if he found out that he was about to sign for a pedo club and thought better of it!!!

The best part of it is the sucking right up Fange’s fat arse reporting that he’d stepped in personally to get it over the line. Hilarious the pish they print to big up everything about their favourite team.
Fat Ange, and their support in general, are now trying to claim that he only spoke to McGree because he knows him well, but no offer was made :oops:

The best part of it is the sucking right up Fange’s fat arse reporting that he’d stepped in personally to get it over the line. Hilarious the pish they print to big up everything about their favourite team.

Did they not run a story that Ajeti only signed after Neil Lennon gave it “the personal touch”?

If only they would investigate onto why they can only sign duffers like Duffy. That would bring them a story akin to one that when they were a respectable news outlet got their journalists award winning recognition.

Back