Fans Attending Legia Warsaw vs Rangers

They policed the Champions Bar well even when the 1 local madman tried to charge through them with the balaclava, the fanzone in all fairness was pathetic didn't even venture to it after hearing how bad it was, the club is so out of touch if they think that was acceptable what next don't take away tickets to ensure our safety, no one is looking for trouble but if it happens we are big enough to defend ourselves.

People went way OTT about the fanzone. My son and a few of my mates went along to it and said it was fine. It was arranged with the best of intentions, some folk just like to moan about everything.

Appreciate you are being sarcastic but we did have a few incidents throughout the day including one at the Bulldog. The fanzone wasn’t amazing by any means but it was completely safe which is what we were concerned about.

If it’s as we were leaving bulldog to go to the ground you mean, there was feck all in it. No more agro than I’ve seen on any other trip tbh.

Fair enough mate. Just pointing out there was a lot of hysteria in the build up over nothing tbh. There were police guarding everywhere the bears were.

Appreciate you are being sarcastic but we did have a few incidents throughout the day including one at the Bulldog. The fanzone wasn’t amazing by any means but it was completely safe which is what we were concerned about.
To be honest it did what it was intended for and was no worse than hanging about a square drinking warm beer out of a can as some do.

We went to Champions to start with and it was fine and well policed then we got a taxi to the ground and luckily we followed your instructions as they were going to drop us at the other side.

The only thing was that he beer wasn't £2 as stated, it was 16 zloty for 0.4l compared to Champions which was 15 zloty for 0.5l

We went to Champions to start with and it was fine and well policed then we got a taxi to the ground and luckily we followed your instructions as they were going to drop us at the other side

We asked to go to our end and the taxi driver still told us to get out on the main road at the other side. Had to walk the length of the canal to our end. Thankfully we didn’t encounter any of their nutters. The normal fans were fine with us and told us where to go.

If it’s as we were leaving bulldog to go to the ground you mean, there was feck all in it. No more agro than I’ve seen on any other trip tbh.

Fair enough mate. Just pointing out there was a lot of hysteria in the build up over nothing tbh. There were police guarding everywhere the bears were.

There was a guy probably in his 60’s on our sport options trip who got attacked in there and had his head bandaged up. Think he was there with 2 mates and this may be the incident Greg is on about.

To be honest it did what it was intended for and was no worse than hanging about a square drinking warm beer out of a can as some do.

We went to Champions to start with and it was fine and well policed then we got a taxi to the ground and luckily we followed your instructions as they were going to drop us at the other side.

The only thing was that he beer wasn't £2 as stated, it was 16 zloty for 0.4l compared to Champions which was 15 zloty for 0.5l

Aye I wasn’t happy about the misinfo on the pricing!

Back