Fans Attending Legia Warsaw vs Rangers

Said it before mate don’t be surprised if the gallowgate gets a visit they despise Celtic fans.
Got shown a thread on a ultra Facebook page at the time where 100s of Celtic fans were slagging Warsaw lads after they got bumped out.

The weren’t happy bunnies...
theres nothing on gallowgate .2 pubs .there are more holes in the merchant city area now

I cant believe what im reading on here,have rangers fans turned soft..this is a support in the past that travelled to DUBLIN at the height of the troubles...belgrade when it was kicking off in the Balkans ffs am pretty sure easter rd was a tad more sinister n the 80s yet we have fans with wee praying emojis saying stay safe ... ffs when did we become scared of a few wannabe failed mma roid filled muppets...
I despair for our support at times

I for one totally endorse the above message *

*from the comfort of my living room.

Well i made two predictions, so far one is about right , it will be a nice day,already 20 degrees in warsaw, the second prediction was 3-1 to Rangers, i might nip to the bookies this morning :-D

I was in with the Feyenoord fans but I was so drunk they let me bounce about and talk pish. I believe they thought I had a real problem.

When we went to Athens for the Nacho Novo winner game about 300 "Gate 13 Maniacs" had gathered outside the airport and absolutely shat themselves when we came out because they had held us up and about 4 planes came through together. The first 100 guys through averaged about 20 stone and were desperate for vodka. Not just that a lot of us had the red vertical away stripe on which was Olympiakos (police and army team) and loads were running for the toilets because we had been made to wait so the 5 foot 2 Ultras absolutely scarpered. I had been at the Thessoloniki game and we knew they would throw fireworks at us but at that game we batted them back and they shat it. It was the game they said we were the fattest team in Europe but by feck did we hold our own!!

I've been too Istanbul twice, Moscow twice, Athens twice, Tel Aviv, Belgrade in 2008, the lot over years since 1995 and can honestly say the most intimidating atmosphere was Rotterdam.

An absolute shower of c*nts.

I cant believe what im reading on here,have rangers fans turned soft..this is a support in the past that travelled to DUBLIN at the height of the troubles...belgrade when it was kicking off in the Balkans ffs am pretty sure easter rd was a tad more sinister n the 80s yet we have fans with wee praying emojis saying stay safe ... ffs when did we become scared of a few wannabe failed mma roid filled muppets...
It’s mostly coming from sad people who don’t actually attend our games.

Just waiting on my Wizz air flight from Birmingham. Hopefully on time and in Warsaw 12.30 ish

Love a thread like this. It's mainly split into 4:

1. Posters with hysteria saying things will get nasty etc. and praying for 'fellow bears' etc.

2. Posters who probably punched fuck out of a pillow screaming YETI......YETI......YETAAAAAAAY, popping on the obligatory jacket with goggles and saying "We are Rangers" over and over as some kind of sign of hardness. Get to the game/any game and giggle with their pals about singing Beatles songs and how much in love they are with Stevie G. o_O

3. Posters who actually go to the game, are streetwise and feel that it's a trip to enjoy, but be sensible.

4. The (older) posters who despair at 1. and 2.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
No bother at all last night, in fact the locals couldnt be any nicer. The Legia boys we met were all decent guys with a hatred of Celtic. In other news it's scorching here today lads, get the shorts on.
Thats good to hear, i did suggest the majority of Legia fans would be welcoming to Rangers supporters , they portray celtic as left wing so no suprise that they are not liked over there.PS, today is a cool day for August, its usually high 20s .Watch out for the mosquitos , i got bit to shit in warsaw in june!

1. Posters with hysteria saying things will get nasty etc. and praying for 'fellow bears' etc.

2. Posters who probably punched fuck out of a pillow screaming YETI......YETI......YETAAAAAAAY, popping on the obligatory jacket with goggles and saying "We are Rangers" over and over as some kind of sign of hardness. Get to the game/any game and giggle with their pals about singing Beatles songs and how much in love they are with Stevie G. o_O

3. Posters who actually go to the game, are streetwise and feel that it's a trip to enjoy, but be sensible.

Out of curiosity, are you me? :D !

IMG-20190822-103751-01.jpg

Polish casual on the Legia forum sitting across from me at breakfast in town centre.

Pwopa nawty!

Unfortunately cause of point 1 my missis is worrying cause I have the wee man (11 yo) over here .

The club itself has said take sensible precautions. As you should when visiting any foreign city of course.

That's all fine, who has a problem with that?

The posts above from guys saying our support has gone "soft" or whatever, are pretty tragic. You're not "running with the firm" anymore and British football fans have changed.

Travelling fans are advised to take sensible precautions and that somehow constitutes "hysteria".

The club itself has said take sensible precautions. As you should when visiting any foreign city of course.

That's all fine, who has a problem with that?

The posts above from guys saying our support has gone "soft" or whatever, are pretty tragic. You're not "running with the firm" anymore and British football fans have changed.

Travelling fans are advised to take sensible precautions and that somehow constitutes "hysteria".
Agreed, the safety of our fans is paramount not some mythical hooligan reputation that some seem keen to have.

Probably the best behaved fans I've ever seen at Ibrox. Osijek were scumbags, Feyenoord the worst I've seen.

Manchester United were bad in 2003 (got caught up in that on PRW unfortunately) but more recently Osijek were cunts and Feyenoord are........well Feyenoord. :D

Landed at Chopin airport. I can drop my bags at the digs in 1 hour's time, then where are people meeting? Is it straight to the fan zone?

Landed at Chopin airport. I can drop my bags at the digs in 1 hour's time, then where are people meeting? Is it straight to the fan zone?
If your in the centre the champion bar is right by train station. Parliament building. Under the marriot and about 2 quid in an uber from all the central hotels. I'm going there for a couple. Then a clean toilet before heading up to the fan zone.

Will head to champions bar, think we are barred from the lemon bar didn’t like a sing song even though there was no one else in stopped serving us drink last night

HoC invoked Article 50 but cant a find a way to leave in an orderly fashion. 3 years have gone by and we only have only more and more confusion. Economic chaos on our doorstep.
Brexit threatens to split up my family giving 3 of us different status' and potentially a difficult future, so I make no excuses for my sensitivity on the subject. I stand by my initial reaction to what I saw as an offensive and derogatory comment.
You've obviously missed post#68 today.
Another "Jock" reference to get your knickers in a twist.

HoC invoked Article 50 but cant a find a way to leave in an orderly fashion. 3 years have gone by and we only have only more and more confusion. Economic chaos on our doorstep.
Brexit threatens to split up my family giving 3 of us different status' and potentially a difficult future, so I make no excuses for my sensitivity on the subject. I stand by my initial reaction to what I saw as an offensive and derogatory comment.
You've obviously missed post#68 today.
Another "Jock" reference to get your knickers in a twist.

Will head to champions bar, think we are barred from the lemon bar didn’t like a sing song even though there was no one else in stopped serving us drink last night
I'm in the champions bar just now, very quiet but the guy behind the bar said there's a few coaches on the way here.

Enjoy the game all who are in Warsaw and cheer the team to victory.Beware lurking bbc and scotshit press looking and hoping for any negativity to blow out of all proportion and shed a bad light on our fan and team.These sneaky bastards are among you and will sneakily record any misdemeanours.
Keep safe.

Back