Fans back - all/none or some?

All/none or some fans back in the ground?

• All or none

Votes: 229 41.9%
  • Some first then increase as we go

Votes: 317 58.1%

• Total voters

Chas

All or none. If the authorities then allow limited numbers into the stadium, say 5000, then for the first game I would provide the local schools and key workers gratis tickets as a gesture.

das

They might use the tiers of mygers
Good luck with that then. Half the ST holders aren't even in it. There would probably be a lot of people looking for money back and I would doubt the club could hide behind the Ts & Cs

GoramsGloves

I think that football with some will always be better than football with none however the problem is who gets in and who doesn’t. Bearing in mind that the ones who don’t will be due a refund / credit for the games missed I really can’t see the club doing a ballot with essentially their own money. If the club have the opportunity to refund either 50 quid or 30 quid then there is only one winner. Therefore regardless of how fair or not it is I think the phased return will be decided on the price the fans have paid for their season tickets.

EKblue

I think it has to be all or nothing the bad blood from the fall out of phased return could mean the club losing a fortune in future season ticket sales as we could still be in this same position in a years time

A1bertz

Hard one. To can't run a quarter of a supporters bus. How about a parent and child next to each other, you can't split them up.
Would be an administrative nightmare I imagine.

das

I think that football with some will always be better than football with none however the problem is who gets in and who doesn’t. Bearing in mind that the ones who don’t will be due a refund / credit for the games missed I really can’t see the club doing a ballot with essentially their own money. If the club have the opportunity to refund either 50 quid or 30 quid then there is only one winner. Therefore regardless of how fair or not it is I think the phased return will be decided on the price the fans have paid for their season tickets.
Or give everybody a turn and they may not want a refund like last season.

rinosprayer

Didn’t vote as I just want us back ASAP.

if we have to social distance then half the capacity of each stand, take out every second row and ask folk with odd numbers to sit in the row behind.

Reverse for the next game.

Big queues to get in. No food other by request to seat (if possible). Additional toilet provision outdoors ( temporary urinals you see at outdoor events).

No over 65s ;)

change consent